BY HERBAL ESSENCES #14 in Hairspray

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Brooke P.
Rupert, ID
This is by far my favorite product to use. I buy it before I'm close to running out. I love the smell and how well it holds. I use it when I want a lot of volume in my very thick hair. It also holds well compared to other products that are similar. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new product to try.
Angelica N.
Sacramento, CA
Best hairspray around! Helps keep those small "fly-always" down and smells amazing! I am not a big fan of perfumes so I like for my hair products to give a good scent and that's exactly what this product does. I have thick curly hair. Depending on how much is applied, it can turn your hair crunchy, which I don't mind.
Alice M.
Vancouver, WA
Don't know how good this is for my color treated hair, but it does the job. Leaves a medium-strong hold without leaving my hair stiff, sticky or crunchy. I don't feel like I have a lot of product buildup either when I go to wash my hair. Very easy to use as it doesn't mist too much. Great scent and does add some volume!
Berenice D.
San Jose CA
The volumizing hair spray is one of the best!! It smells really good and its light enough to where your hair doesn't feel sticky. If you put it on after you curl your hair it gives it just the right amount of volume to stay for the whole day. Since my hair already has volume it makes it shiny and keeps the frizz down.
Samantha C.
Huntington, WV
I'm not a big hairspray fan as a general rule. However there are times when it's entirely necessary. For a hairspray this has the best scent I've ever encountered. It's a fruity floral that matches the shampoo and conditioner. No awful chemical factor like most. It's a medium hold which is all I ever really need. Leaves my hair still soft and move-able while maintaining hold. Doesn't leave your hair crunchy like a lot of hairspray. Love it.
Libby M.
Lafayette
Although I wish I could say more impressing things about this product, it's sadly to thick for my taste. I have extremely fine hair and it looks like I put toothpaste in my hair after using it. But although my boyfriend uses it on a regular basis and he has extremely coarse hair so it helps it stay in place.
Mackenzie W.
Montgomery, AL
Herbal Essence wins the hairspray game. The smell of this stuff is heavenly regardless of what scent you buy...they ALL smell good. The only time I really use hairspray is to tame fly-aways when I wear my hair up in a bun, so I don't need heavy duty hairspray. However, my mother also uses this product and cannot stand for her bangs to fall in her eyes so she sprays them back...this hairspray works perfectly for both of us.
Jody T.
O Fallon, MO
I love this product, and I would recommend it to anyone who has difficulty trying to fine a hairspray that will keep there hair in place, This is maximum hold ! And it does the job just like it says it does, I give it a five thumbs up, This product is for you if you need maximum hold for your hair, You won't regret it if you buy it! When you try it you will keep on buying it, Like I said it is a excellent product!
Nhi P.
Seattle, WA
This smells AMAZING. Its does not hold too too strong but if you just need a light hold yo keep fly aways in place for the day, this is good. It doesnt give you a stiff heavy feeling.
Andrea S.
I use this when I'm curling my hair with a straightener. I spritz just a bit and it add a good amount of hold and bounce. If you would like a lot more volume , this product is great for teasing. I do have a problem where I feel throughout the day with the humidity and the oils from my hair the product breaks down but not bad enough to where I would stop using it.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.