BY HERBAL ESSENCES #10 in Hairspray

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Lauren/Malachi L.
Mountain Home
Haven't used it in a long time but it did a pretty nice job, not as holding as it could have been but not too crunchy or hard to get out as it could be either. Overall a nice affordable product.
Patricia  L.
El Paso, TX
Great hairspray. Has good hold without leaving hair stiff and doesn't flake. I love that it doesn't have a strong scent either. And a little goes a long way. Will definitely be sticking with this brand.
Lacy S.
Evansville, IN
I have been using this hairspray for several months now and it works great for me. I have curly, wild hair and it is hair to keep it managed without a good product. I constant try new things to see what works better. the only complaint I have for this product is that is says it is a Max hold, but for me, it ends up being more of a flexible hold. Still does it's job though and doesn't leave my hair crunchy which is a huge plus.
Makayla E.
Conway, AR
This is a great hairspray. If you need something to really hold your hair in place, this is it! It has a very strong hold. Depending on the amount you use, this product will definitely give you the necessary like hold to keep your hair in place. I try not to use it daily though, only because it does tend to make your hair crunchy if you accidentally overspray. Overall, it's a good product that I would definitely recommend.
Kate W.
I love this hairspray because it offers so much hold and support for the hairstyles I do. However it does tend to make my hair very stiff, so I don't usually ever use it on first-day hair.
Leslie T.
If I could give this zero stars I would. But at least it smells nice... This product does almost nothing for my hair. I have fine, wavy hair that falls limp from my scalp and then into soft waves. This will give me some texture and body at the ends, but not at the roots where I want and need it most. Plus I really don't like the way it leaves my hair feeling once it's dried - slightly gummy and dirty, like I'm on day 3 of no washing. I actually do usually get to day 3 without washing, but if I use this... I have to wash the next day because 1- I can't stand the way it feels and 2- it makes my scalp go crazy greasy so much faster. Probably not even going to finish the bottle. $$ wasted!
Addela M.
My hair rarely needs hair spray but when I use it this is my go to. It smells fresh. It holds for days. And it is easy to spray without seeing the spots of product. I would recommend.
Kaila H.
Pickerington, OH
TERRIBLE. I will never buy this product again. I bought it because the Aussie I usually get was completely out and I needed hairspray right now. I smelt it, saw '3 Max' and thought 'heck, I'll give it a shot!" I feel like when I use it, it almost just flattens my hair like I just sprayed water on my head. If I could have returned the product, I would have. Granted, it was only like $4 or something, but I was not happy with this product. The smell is great, but it does NOT SERVE it's purpose.
Amanda B.
I absolutely love this hairspray. I have such long, thick, straight hair and my whole life I have never been able to get curls to last. With this I can finally curl my hair and have it look great the whole day! It smells absolutely AMAZING and feels sticky at first but after a little while makes your hair feel very soft and smooth. I absolutely love how much volume my curls have when I use this and how fresh and clean it makes my hair smell.
Megan J.
Amherstdale, WV
I love Herbal Essences products!! They all smell AMAZING!! 😍 Fairly long lasting!! I use this product to give my curls extra volume!! Comparable!! Affordable!! I would recommend!!
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.