BY HERBAL ESSENCES #14 in Hairspray

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Brooke B.
Kettering
This product smells fantastic! Only suggestion would be to offer a smaller bottle. Doesn't hold as well as I thought it would but kept my curls somewhat tame in 100• humid weather!
Tammy P.
Dorchester, MA
This hairspray works on those days when I want a little something in my hair but I don't want to look like I have product in it, because for some reason the hairspray seems to disappear after a few hours. Great if you're into that, but my ultra fine/thin hair needs the bigness of products and this just isn't very volumizing if I'll be out for more than two hours, especially if it's a hot day. Smells nice though, sweet and pleasant like every other Herbal Essences product. It also seems to hold my heat-styled hair just fine, so you might like it if you want hold and not so much volume.
Amanda B.
Sylacauga
This hair spray smells so great. I love this spray to achieve a good body look and it holds great without drying hard on my hair. And my hair still moves like nothing is in it.
Hannah G.
Allendale, MI
When I curl my hair it has a problem of not wanting to stay curled. Using this hairspray helps keep the curls looking fresh and helps keep the volume in my hair. I would definitely recommend to others
Samantha L.
Canton, OH
This is an awesome cheap hair spray. It doesn't make hair feel rough or sticky and smells great. It holds well and doesn't flake. It's also buildable without getting gross. Love it and the price tag!
magali c.
I Really enjoy my herbal essences hairspray, I lov e the irresistibly touchable nice smell can hold and give volume to my hair. Love it Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Hairspray
Kristen M.
New Salem, PA
Love this product! Doesn't weigh down my hair- and I have thin hair. Defiantly gives it volume and the fragrance of Herbal Essence is always so good! Purchased at Walmart!
Emily d.
Raleigh, NC
I have extremely fine hair that is on the thin side, so it does NOT hold a curl. I have gone through so so many hair sprays to try and find one that actually holds, and this does the job. It is not the most long lasting in the world, but it does hold it longer than any other less expensive hairspray I've tried. It can make your hair crunchy if you use to much so be cautious about how much you use. I use quite a bit and I can still get away with having soft curls. It also lives up to its claim that it volumizes and I can definitely tell the difference when I use it.
Lauren/Malachi L.
Mountain Home
Haven't used it in a long time but it did a pretty nice job, not as holding as it could have been but not too crunchy or hard to get out as it could be either. Overall a nice affordable product.
Lacy S.
Evansville, IN
I have been using this hairspray for several months now and it works great for me. I have curly, wild hair and it is hair to keep it managed without a good product. I constant try new things to see what works better. the only complaint I have for this product is that is says it is a Max hold, but for me, it ends up being more of a flexible hold. Still does it's job though and doesn't leave my hair crunchy which is a huge plus.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.