BY HERBAL ESSENCES #14 in Hairspray

• Does this last longer than a few hours in your hair? I ha...1 Answers
  • "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Courtney D.
This is one of the only hairsprays I use,  along with Frizz Ease. I like the smell and the hold is pretty decent. I don't like how hard it makes the hair feel.  Very affordable and inexpensive! I buy one can that last me maybe 2 months. I would recommend definitely
Kristin H.
I love this stuff!! It smells so freaking good and doesn't make my hair crunchy. Most hairsprays have a harsh spray, while this one has a soft spray that coats the hair without it being over sticky. My go to hairspray!
Erin C.
Grapevine, TX
I've been using this hair spray for 8 years. I used to be a big sexy hair spray user until I tried this. The hold is perfect and always keeps my style in place without being overly heavy, tacky or sticky. My hair still moves with me! I plan to continue purchasing this forever!
Brennah R.
Stafford, VA
My all time favorite hairspray by far! It has an amazing scent and lasts for hours without making your hair feel super sticky or hard! I definitely recommend this awesome product and always run out within 3-4 weeks!
Kaila P.
This is my absolute favorite and go to hairspray! I love how it helps give my hair that extra volume on days when i need it! It also holds my hair in place for hours!!! I would def recommend this product to anyone
Mallorie P.
Springdale, AR
I'm from the south, and here it's all about volume! I have a lot of long hair, and this product lifts it right up! Smells soooo good and is a great price. Easy to find at any drugstore!
Heather H.
Tucson, AZ
This hairspray will give you hold but without the helmet hair. My hair isn't necessarily frozen in place. It's still touchable and moveable. This is affordable and smells really good. I would certainly repurchase.
Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
Smells so incredibly good! It offers great hold and volume, without feeling crunchy or hard. I have thin, fine hair and it is one of my favorites to use after blow drying or styling. I love that it doesn't weigh down you hair.
Lauren H.
Love this hair spray! Doesn't leave my hair stiff or sticky after use. Keeps my hair in place all day long. Perfect price point, can find at any store. It's in such a fun looking can as well so it's eye catching. I would highly recommend it to anyone!
Whitney P.
Harrison, AR
Love love love this hairspray. It has a wonderful smell, holds very well. The price is wonderful and you can get it at Walmart. I really have nothing bad to say about this product. It also doesn't make your hair feel sticky. It's really wonderful.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.