BY HERBAL ESSENCES #14 in Hairspray

• Does this last longer than a few hours in your hair? I ha...1 Answers
  • "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Cheyanne T.
When I need a lot more volume I reach for this. It really does help and also it smells amazing. It doesn't make your hair crunchy. It lasts all day. It's affordable and easy to find. I would recommend!
Morgan E.
This hairspray smells so incredibly good!! Whenever I put it in, I always get compliments. It holds the style very well, the only problem that I have had with it is that it can make your hair crunchy and create build up if you use too much. Other than that, I have no problems!
Morgan F.
Toledo, OH
Love this hairspray! Smells absolutely amazing and works like a charm. I use the hairspray every day when I am styling my hair because it never leaves my hair crunchy or greasy! I will never switch hairspray brands because I am thrilled with the results from this product.
Rachel L.
Somerset, KY
This product smells heavenly. It smells like oranges and just a very clean smell. It's very effective and long lasting. It holds my hair together. My hair is straight so it doesn't have a lot of volume but this hairspray adds volume to it. I would absolutely recommend!
Tiffanie W.
Edwards, IL
I have used this too I'm not a fan of the smell its too flowery. It does work and hold but I have thick hair so this seem to not last as long in my hair as I would like it too have recommended to to my friends with thinner hair and it seems to works wonders for them
Kelsey K.
Lyndhurst, OH
I love this hairspray! It has an amazing fruity scent that isn't too overpowering. I have very thin hair that doesn't hold curls well and this holds them great without making my hair look like its glued together. It is also great when I need a little extra volume.
Xaena C.
Fayetteville , NC
I like this hairspray a lot. I have thin straight hair so trying to make it DO anything is really difficult but this spray always holds in place really well. Lasts all day. Smells really good. I love it.
Colleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
I love hairspray that keeps my volume where I want it to be. I have curly hair already but I love keeping it full and healthy whenever I go out and don't necessarily want to style it. This hairspray gives my hair a boost and then holds for as long as I need it to.
Christie L.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this hairspray because it doesn't have a super harsh chemical smell. It holds my hair in place all night. I wouldn't necessarily say it contributes to volume, though I do have fairly flat hair. I typically use it to hold a curl and for that it works great.
Jessica R.
Patterson, CA
This is a pretty great hair spray if you are looking for a cheaper hairspray. I personally love the smell and it did meet my expectations. After a while it starts to look a little weird on the hair, but I think that's okay for the price of it compared to others.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.