BY HERBAL ESSENCES #10 in Hairspray

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Monika belen F.
Tuxtla Gutiérrez
Huelen muy rico los herbal esense en si no e probado este pero me encantaría poder participar y probar este
Sharlene L.
Notre dame, NB
Love this brand of hairspray super hold smell good & stays put what more do you need :) deffinetly my go to
Dorota S.
New Westminster, BC
My favourite because of the scent. I find most hairsprays are pretty similar but this one smells the best!
Chelsea W.
St Johns , NL
Used this hairspray for years in jr high and high school. Has a good hold. Smells good. Harder to wash out
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
I like using this, my hair doesn't get hard,its very manageable and has a nice shine without looking sticky
Mélissa M.
Terrebonne, QC
This smells so good!!! And i like it to fix delicately everyday's hair. Clean up easily than other brand.
Krystan T.
Brantford, ON
Reasonable price. Good smell. Does what it claims to do :). Great for helping tame flyaways and baby hair
Savanna B.
I definitely love the way this smells! The price is ok in my opinion and my hair always stays in place.
Tiffany P.
Stafford, Staffordshire
I hair fine hair and this works really well at holding my hair! It’s quite light also and is non sticky
Alexandra K.
Niagara Falls, ON
This product always gives me great volume and great smelling hair with a great hold. I would recommend
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.