BY HERBAL ESSENCES #10 in Hairspray

• Does this last longer than a few hours in your hair? I ha...1 Answers
  • "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Kayla D.
I love the orange volumizing hairspray. It smells great and has a great hold. It isn't a heavy scent, but it stays all day.
Ashley N.
This hairspray does hold your hair. But I found that it would clump my hair together. And my hair could get quite crispy.
Casandra S.
Biggar, Saskatchewan
It really smells good and it is affordable price! Volume wise I'm not sure if it will give amazing lift but it gives some
Diana B.
Light none sticky. Great scent. Doesn't leave hair feeling dry or over crunchy. Holds waves for s great deal of the day.
Amy B.
Regina, SK
This has been my go to hairspray for a while now. It holds great without being stiff and you really can't beat the price.
Laura D.
Dartmouth, NS
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the smell of this hairspray. It has good hold but is also touchable and great for preventing humidity disasters.
Luisanna B.
Doral, FL
Excelente para risar y dar volumen a tu cabello!! Tiene un rico aroma y se mantiene por un largo tiempo. Recomendado!!
Danica W.
Chicoutimi, QC
Ive been buying this hairspray for 10 years! I love it and i love the smell. It holds great and the price is awesome!
Allyson G.
London , ON
Holds my hair in place even during humidity! Smells really nice, but leaves my hair feeling kind of crisp and crunchy
Gianna 23761 C.
Ayuda a que mi cabello tenga más volumen y más cuerpo Además de que tiene un aroma excelente delicioso te recomiendo
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.