BY HERBAL ESSENCES #14 in Hairspray

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Heather B.
Harrington, DE
Love this hair spray! It gives me a bouncy voluminous look. It's not weighed down like other hair sprays that leave you with hard crunchy hair. The hold stays all day and I recommend this hair spray to anyone.
Rochelle N.
I love how this hair spray smells. I'm suprised how well it kept my hair in place. I use this for performances on stage and for pageants. It can kind of get crunchy and hard feeling if you use too much and spray it too close to your hair. I like this hair spray and use it a lot for styling my hair. I like to spray a few inches away from my head.
Melissa S.
I really love using this hair spray. It holds my styles perfectly. It also volumizes. One of the greatest things about this product is that it is very light, so it doesn't weigh down your hair. I highly recommend this product for your everyday hairstyles!
Kayla Y.
Lorton, VA
It's good for the price but leaves my hair really sticky feeling. Smell is ok not great but at least it's not too overwhelming. I have fine, long hair but lots of it. This will hold style perfectly for me, I just like my hairspray to be a little more flexible and less sticky feeling.
Madison K.
Calhoun, GA
Herbal essences is my go to brand and body envy is my go to product. Everything in this line smells amazing and this hairspray goes perfectly with my shampoo and conditioner. If I ever need a little bit of hold or a lot of hold, I know this product will do the job and keep my hair smelling wonderful!
Carla J.
This hairspray was recommended by my sister. Now it’s my new favorite! The smell is not overwhelming and kind of smells like oranges. My 5 year old likes it too. I’d definitely recommend and I will be repurchasing. It’s even more affordable than the other brand that I was buying before.
Elisabeth A.
This is my go to hairspray. It holds my curls and it doesn't smell like that terrible classic scent of hairspray. This smells almost like another layer of perfume for my hair. I will continue to buy it.
Kiersten T.
Belle Center, OH
I don't use hairspray much, only because my hair holds curl well and hairspray only tangles my hair. I prefer this smell over some other brands, but this is just the hairspray I have stuck with over the years. I don't see it holding my hair any better than if I don't wear any at all.
Rachel M.
Herbal Essences hair spray is the yummiest smelling spray I have ever used! Body envy not only gives me a great hold when I need to style my hair, it also lasts! My hair will be in place the next day even after I wake up! You can't ask for much more in a hair spray! Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Hairspray
Cheyanne T.
When I need a lot more volume I reach for this. It really does help and also it smells amazing. It doesn't make your hair crunchy. It lasts all day. It's affordable and easy to find. I would recommend!
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.