BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Danielle L.
dieppe, NB
I have thin hair so this hairspray does work for me , Good hairspray , smells good , nothing bad to say about this product. Does the job.
marianna a.
um dos melhores para mim da categoria, pois foi dos resultados mais satisfatorios para meus cabelos mas devido ao preço nao tenho usado
Megan D.
Aldouane
Love this product love the smell I just but the only downfall is it leaves me with almost a peel like content if I uncrunch the curles
Amanda F.
Winnipeg , MB
This product is pretty good. It holds curls in my super straight hair. It leaves a bit of a sticky hard feeling when it dries though
Anita W.
Winnipeg , MB
Great scent. Great price. Easy to stick in my gym bag to put my hair up after a sweaty workout. It just doesn’t handle humidity well.
Brittany C.
Cobalt , ON
Smells amazing! Super affordable on a broke student budget. Holds in your look for the day and leaves your hair smelling amazing!!!
Savannah S.
Great hold and great smelling! Doesn't last overly long, may be because I don't tend to use a lot myself. Overall great product!
Meg G.
Peterborough, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Product lasts forever , don’t like how it makes my hair crusty , but it definitely reduces frizz and makes my curls look nicer
Jennifer J.
Mississauga, Ontario
This is a good hairspray. Unfortunately this hairspray does not hold for an entire day. Smells great but can barely hold curls.
Shaini S.
Dollard Des Ormeaux, QC
This hairspray is amazing for when you want big bouncy Curls ! Gives my hair the gold and the volume without weighing it down !
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.