BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Does this last longer than a few hours in your hair? I ha...1 Answers
  • "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Jordan A.
I quite like this hair spray. It has a light scent, which is not to bad smelling. Definitely liveable. It holds my back comb well and same with my curls. Its one of my more favorable hair sprays. But obviously there is a ton on the market that probably perform the same, overall pretty good product. Would purchase it again.
Kat B.
Brampton, ON
Bry volumizing and has firm hold on stubborn hair for about four hours. It has a sweet citrus smell to it that keeps hair from smelling like there is a mountain of hairspray in it. The bottle is the perfect amount, but is not the most inexpensive hairspray on the market.
Gwen J.
Ontario Canada
I am usually not a huge fan of hair sprays but I do like a hold, this volumizing spray by Herbal Essence is perfect, smells great and gives body to my limp hair without crazy weigh down!
Cassandra M.
Toronto
Very good hairspray. Holds curls strong or any other hairstyle. Has a Pleasant smell to it. I have been using this hairspray for about 2 years and it's great, I'm loving it!
Hailey H.
Thunder Bay, OH
I love the scent and I love the aerosol can. It comes out well, holds my hair very nicely and if i just spray a bit in my straight hair from the bottom up and tease my top a bit it gives my flat hair nice volume! definitely recommend!
Lakshi Y.
I love all herbal essence hair sprays!!!! My hair is thick so it gets weighed down quickly. But all of the herbal essence hair sprays keep my hair touchably soft but hold the style. This specific one does create volume to any style.
Mackenzie S.
Loved the scent, and the hold is decent. I don't use hairspray very often but I like to use it to tame flyaways when I braid my hair. It does the job, and is cheap too. Doesn't feel too heavy either.
Haley S.
I have used this brand of hairspray for years and I'll never be switching! It holds your hair how you want without leaving your hair feeling crunchy or looking slicked back.
courtney b.
Always my go to hair spray! My hair is a whip straight hair that for 20+ years was incurable, now, by using this hairspray my curls stay intact! And they do not feel stiff and full of product!!
Tara H.
st catharines, ON
It smells amazing.. but I dislike this product I found it made my hair very greasy and wet looking. But every one is different and all have different hair types
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.