BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Rhonda W.
Brighton, IL
After many years of using hairsprays...from the very stiff back in my "mall hair" days to the soft and touchable...The Herbal Essences brand has been favorite for quite a few years now. It's the only hair product I use on a day to day basis...it doesn't leave a heavy build up in my hair but yet has strong holding power and a pleasant scent!  And, the price can't be beat!
Brittany T.
Overland Park, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
This product has a good hold but not super stiff and smells really good! Compared to more expensive products this works really great and I will definitely buy it again!!!
Hailey D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have very curly hair so this is great, holds the frizz but leaves the curls. My go to I've used it for years and years. Won't switch brands uneasy at trying new things in my hair because it's curly not much works.
Alyssa J.
Edmonton
Great scent and overall great product. My hair is quite long and typically quite flat. Curls and back combing will just fall out by the end of a work day... this product did seem to keep a hold in my volume better then a standard hairspray. 5/5 stars especially considering the quality compared to cost!!
Vienna C.
Newmarket, ON
I always find herbal essence hairsprays to work well. But you have to be careful with the amount you use because it can make your hair crunchy. But smells great!!
Britney D.
Raleigh, NC
keeps my hair in place for a good price! I also loveee the smell which is a big plus. There’s probably better sprays out there but this works for my needs. It is a little crunchy but that is expected.
Amber L.
Yarmouth
I just love herbal essence products.I have used this hairspray for many years now.It does not feel heavy on my hair and the scent is amazing.I get a great hold from this hairspray.I find my hair style lasts all day long
Stef S.
Melancthon, ON
This hairspray is pretty good. Like all herbal essence products it smells great! This product does what it says it will and adds volume to otherwise flat hair. Decent amount of hold as well. Good price point.
Joyaira L.
his is one of my favorite anti-frizz treatments, it really gives my waves firmness, my hair retains its hydrated appearance, keeps the hair volume for a couple of days, has a super nice aroma, smells delicious, does not dry the root of hair. It is ideal for wavy hair.
Etana D.
Ottawa, ON
Fairly strong hold, kinda makes my hair crunchy, but not as much as other hairsprays. Lasts all day and smells really good. I found this at my local dollar store, so yes, this is an affordable product. Leaves white residue that’s difficult to remove from my hair, but other than that, it’s a good product.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.