BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Priya C.
Toronto, ON
Such a good drugstore hairspray. It does the trick without leaving my hair sticky and filmy, or even worse, hard! I love the scent and many think it's a new perfume! I love how large it is and how long it lasts.
Sai R.
Pickering , ON
I've been using this hairspray on my hair whenever i curl or tease it. It holds it well and it still feels soft after applying a generous amount to my hair. It smells AMAZING. I would give it 5 stars for scent if I could. It leaves a little residue if it isn't washed out properly so i always have to shampoo twice.
Melissa M.
Hamilton, ON
Love how this smells! (Of course anything from Herbal Essences smells great). It does help voluminous my hair when I spray it on the roots and tousle my hair and since my hair tends to do what it's set to do (naturally curly medium texture) it stays put all day. Great hairspray for a good price.
Katharine F.
Ottawa, Ontario
This smells great and volumises well but it leaves my hair looking kind of greasy. You have to use an extremely small amount to keep this from happening, which sort of makes it not work very well. I also find that when you squeeze the top, way too much comes out. Overall, I'm not a fan.
Nicole S.
North Sydney , NS
I really like this hair spray even if it isn't the "highest quality" brand. It holds really well without weighing down my hair... and smells great. It also allows my hair to move freely, without looking stiff. It's very affordable for anyone on a budget too!
Estherrose T.
Queensland, Australia
This is a really good hairspray if you're looking for something to hold your hair in place for an entire day! I've tried a few different brands and types of hairspray, and this one definitely comes up on top compared to pricier ones. The one issue I did have was that I found the scent a bit too strong, but apart from that it was pretty good!
Chloe J.
This product I find great for my hair type which is quite unusual for my because I have very stubborn hair! It holds my hair is place for usually all day unless I'm at the gym!! It has a very nice scent that I love and would really recommend this product to any other people looking for a new volume increasing hairspray
Netanya S.
Whenever I curl my hair, I use this afterwards and my curls last all day. The scent of this is amazing as well! My hair is super thick and black and this hairspray doesn't leave any white residue or leave my hair feeling stiff.
Samantha P.
Hampden
If you want volume use this body envy volumizing hairspray and your hair will have the bounce and volume you want with a nice scent added within the can
I love this product personally I think it's amazing on all hair types
Darcy G.
This is my favorite scent from Herbal Essences. I actually get compliments on it, and people tend to think it is a perfume or body spray. I like that the hold still allows for my curls to loosen a bit without them losing their definition
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Marlene C.
Laredo, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.