BY HERBAL ESSENCES #14 in Hairspray

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Marjorie F.
Claresholm , AB
Love this stuff. Not only does it do a great job or keeping your hair where u want it is also smells so amazing and it last all day long!
marianna a.
um dos melhores para mim da categoria, pois foi dos resultados mais satisfatorios para meus cabelos mas devido ao preço nao tenho usado
Amanda F.
Winnipeg, MB
This product is pretty good. It holds curls in my super straight hair. It leaves a bit of a sticky hard feeling when it dries though
Anita W.
Winnipeg , MB
Great scent. Great price. Easy to stick in my gym bag to put my hair up after a sweaty workout. It just doesn’t handle humidity well.
Brittany C.
Cobalt , ON
Smells amazing! Super affordable on a broke student budget. Holds in your look for the day and leaves your hair smelling amazing!!!
Savannah S.
Great hold and great smelling! Doesn't last overly long, may be because I don't tend to use a lot myself. Overall great product!
Jennifer J.
Mississauga, Ontario
This is a good hairspray. Unfortunately this hairspray does not hold for an entire day. Smells great but can barely hold curls.
Shaini S.
Dollard Des Ormeaux, QC
This hairspray is amazing for when you want big bouncy Curls ! Gives my hair the gold and the volume without weighing it down !
INDHIRA d.
Las cremas corporales son muy buenas y ayudan al enriquecimiento de las células del cuerpo por la cantidad de vitamina q tienen
Madison R.
GEORGETOWN , ON
I don't use hair spray often but when I do it's always this brand !! My mother swears by this brand !! It helps hold her curl !
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.