BY HERBAL ESSENCES #14 in Hairspray

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Ritu S.
Delhi
Good product. Nice packaging nice smell. Sets your hair in minutes. Easy to use completely handy. Gives you the volume you need. Last all day long.
Candice M.
Edmonton, AB
Not a huge hairspray person. This is a great cheap alternative to salon products but wouldn't bother to buy it again. Crunchy hair is not my thing!
Olivia R.
Macomb, IL
Smells great and doesn't leave hair super sticky or crunchy, lays nice and lightly on my hair. Easy to rinse out after , and is very affordable.
Ann K.
Edmonton, AB
Effective at holding hair in place. I don’t feel like it’s super volumizing on my long, fine hair. The scent is nice and it isn’t super sticky.
Ashley B.
Have used this product for many years now. I have changed every so often to try other products but I always make it back to herbal essences :)
Jillian E.
Calgary, AB
This is by far my favorite hair spray. It says it is for volume but i use it because it smells amazing! It also helps to keep my frizz down!
Karen H.
middlesbrough
I like this product because it doesn’t have a strong, chemically smell and it has more of a nice scent. It holds your hair for a long while.
Mai I.
It is very very very very very very very very good elegant excellent wonderful great wow amazing natural soft brightness and awesome product
Aya B.
I use this hairspray every morning when I don't feel like showering. It adds a lot of volume to my hair and it makes it silky and smooth.
Danielle L.
Montreal, QC
I have thin hair so this hairspray does work for me , Good hairspray , smells good , nothing bad to say about this product. Does the job.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.