BY HERBAL ESSENCES #10 in Hairspray

• "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Kayla B.
Fayetteville , AR
Purchased at: Walmart
By far my favorite hairspray. It doesn’t get crunchy and gritty feeling like most hairsprays
Darlyn P.
Charlotte, NC
I use this hairspray when I do a sleek ponytail and I love it it stays put it give me volume
Gia D.
Smells great! Doesn't leave your hair very soft though. Holds style okay. Priced reasonably.
Koryne D.
Hancock
Smells amazing and doesn’t make my hair crunchy works well and keeps my hair good for hours
Samuel M.
Visalia, CA
Really holds hair. Smells great. Very convinient and inexpensive. My wife uses it everyday
Pamela S.
Plymouth, PA
It does what is intended I have curly hair it made my hair support bouncy and full of life
Missy D.
Hancock, ME
Keeps my hair in place smells good easy to wash out strong hold good price for the product
BreAnna A.
Bartlett, KS
Love the smell, but wish it would hold longer. Seems to always give out after a few hours.
heaven f.
jacksonville
I didnt like this Hairspray its very heavy on my hair and it have so much shine on my hair
Samantha H.
Marion, VA
Smells good as do all herbal essence products. Gave my hair volume and didn't weigh it down
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.