BY HERBAL ESSENCES #14 in Hairspray

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
rosmira alejandra H.
Florida, FL
Este es uno de los mejores aerosoles para el cabello. Utilizamos este 3-5 días a la semana. Mantiene el pelo en su lugar sin hacer que crujiente y asqueroso. Es fácil de cepillar cuando haya terminado. Era muy barato. Me volvería a absolutamente recomendaría este hotel a cualquiera que busque un gran spray de p
Nicole K.
Her bel essences never fails my hair ! Hairspray is a big deal to me and I haven't found another brand that compares to the hold and feel of this hairspray! Doesn't harden to the point your hair is crusty, doesn't smell terrible left my hair looking fab
Gabbi R.
Barrie
this spray holds really well and its not to bad when it comes to wearing it all day but what I do not like is that it is vary textured it leaves my hair stiff and crunchy and i don't think it would be good for curly hair i wouldn't buy this spray again but i will use whatever i have till its gone...
Yasmin A.
Kingston , VT
I like this hairspray to really hold my hairstyle in place. It's super cheap and is easy to use. I don't love the smell but it's bearable. It does the trick for when I need a good hold on my hair. It doesn't leave much of a residue so it's great!
Abigail K.
Fort Nelson, BC
I have always been a huge hairspray fanatic and this stuff is my go to. Fairly cheap and easy to get and smells amazing! I use loads of hairspray during dance competition seasons and I always have an extra can or two of this to use.
Jade H.
Alicante
Couldnt live withour this one, use it whenever i can just love it! So easy to use and love how their products smell, so hard to find hair products that dont leave a texture and this brand never fails me
Heather  B.
Sarnia, ON
The hold of this hairspray is very natural but has a good hold without leaving a cake residue.The fragrance is very nice.I hate when the smell is chemical.Love what it does for my hair.
Kristina  B.
Fort Frances , ON
I picked this up on sale to give it a go and I will not repurchase. It smells nice, but it's super sticky formula clogs the sprayer and it leaves your hair hard and is definitely not a flexible formula.
Victoria D.
Edmonton, AB
This hairspray has pretty good hold, and smells amazing, but does get pretty sticky if you aren’t careful. Great for spritzing right at the roots for extra volume.
Priya C.
Toronto , ON
Such a good drugstore hairspray. It does the trick without leaving my hair sticky and filmy, or even worse, hard! I love the scent and many think it's a new perfume! I love how large it is and how long it lasts.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.