BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Jennifer B.
Huntington, WV
Love this product smells great and holds my curls with no worrys all day until I wash out. Highly recommend if your looking for a solid all day hold at an affordable cost
Melissa C.
Bettendorf, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
I like how it gave me extra volume and the smell is amazing, I would recommend this to anyone wanting some volume in their hair. It smells like I’m on a vacation.
Raeleen P.
Santa Ana, CA
Loved this hairspray! The smell and texture it gives my hair is beyond greatness. The pricing is so affordable and is beyond long lasting. Definitely recommend this to everyone i know for a quick and easy hold.
Kelly S.
Van Nuys , CA
I have gone through so many cans of this hairspray over the years and I think it's mostly because of the smell. It smells like tangerine and reminds me of college since that's when I used it the most. I never found it to flake or for the nossle to clog up so that was great. It obviously doesn't compare formula wise to expensive high end hairspray but is you are looking for something that is inexpensive and smells good I suggest picking this one up!
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
There's a lot to love about this product - the beautiful packaging, the affordability, the ease of access at any drugstore and the delicious citrus smell when applied to hair. It does do a pretty good job of holding up my hair when I curl it but I wouldn't use it every day on my normal, straight hair. I can definitely see the holding factor but I didn't see much volumizing. My hair still appeared to remain the same volume as it had before I applied the hair spray. Not my favorite product, but a good addition to my collection.
Kashifa Q.
Yes! i love this hairspray! IT. SMELLS. SO. GOOD!!!!! yummyy. and it also lasts all day, which i love. i got this a really long time ago and i still have it, so it does last a long time, atleast for me since i dont use it every day. I dont know if the product actuallly gave me volume though, but it did hold up my curls the entire day. I definitely will buy this product again in the future.
Emerald G.
Long Beach , CA
I've been using this religiously for years. Smells ridiculously amazing like fresh cut tropical fruits. I use it more for volume then for hold. It does give decent holding power but my fave way to use this is to spray it on after I slightly tease my roots. Gives me Va Va Voom Volume all day! Seriously can't rave enough about the scent. I can't stand "hairspray smelling" hair sprays if you know what I mean!
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
The reason I buy this is because it smells amazing. It is cheap, gets the job done and the smell is so good! Often hairspray smells terrible, but this one I actually look forward to using! I don't use a lot of hairspray and I like my hair to have movement so if you are looking for a helmet, this might not be for you. But if you need mild control, you will love this!
NISSA R.
I love the way this smells. This is my favorite scent from the collection - it reminds me of summer (because that's when I first discovered this product). I gave 3 stars because it smells great, the packaging is nice and it does keep ur hair together and it does add volume when combined with heat but it makes your hair stiff and causes dandruff for me.
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
I used to use this all the time when I was in high school and playing with a curling iron. It does do a good job of holding curls (in fact, I probably used too much). I do like the smell, but I don't know if I'd want that every day now, in case it clashed with any perfume or lotion I'm wearing. But it's inexpensive and it works, so I'd recommend! :)
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.