BY HERBAL ESSENCES #14 in Hairspray

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Kendra M.
Kingsford, Mi
Just bought it again today! Love the feel. Very soft and not crunchy. Good hold.
Shelby D.
The only hair spray I use. Good product does the job right! And it smells great!
Madeline W.
Draper, UT
I buy this purely for THE SMELL! it's delicious and does keep my fly always tamed
Kaylee S.
Cool Ridge, WV
Love this hair spray. Hold your hair very good and smells so awesome and good!
Lauralee I.
Cumming, GA
I really love this hairspray. it doesn't leave build up and smells good too!
Lillian M.
I love the smell of this hairspray. It leaves my hair smelling amazing!!!!!
Tori D.
This has been my go to hairspray for years. It gives me great hold and volume while not making my hair sticky or unmanageable. Smells great too!
Alyssa J.
Edmonton
Great scent and overall great product. My hair is quite long and typically quite flat. Curls and back combing will just fall out by the end of a work day... this product did seem to keep a hold in my volume better then a standard hairspray. 5/5 stars especially considering the quality compared to cost!!
Vienna C.
Newmarket, ON
I always find herbal essence hairsprays to work well. But you have to be careful with the amount you use because it can make your hair crunchy. But smells great!!
Britney D.
Raleigh, NC
keeps my hair in place for a good price! I also loveee the smell which is a big plus. There’s probably better sprays out there but this works for my needs. It is a little crunchy but that is expected.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.