BY HERBAL ESSENCES #10 in Hairspray

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
chelsea a.
Pasadena, MD
Works as it should and holds for a pretty long time, the citrus smell is a little bit overpowering.
Marketta C.
This hair spray is a bit sticky but it hold well through out the day. I have other brands I prefer.
Laura T.
Alice, TX
Holds well not the best for humid conditions.
Also smells great unlike a lot of other hairspray a.
Jessica S.
This product smells amazing and has a great hold! One of my favorite drug store brand hair sprays.
Sidney D.
Millbrook, AL
Best hairspray. Works very well and holds excellently! Also, SMELLS AMAZING! Definitely recommend.
Natalie H.
Riverside, CA
I recently bought this hairspray and I’m loving it. The scent is light and nice and it works great.
Debbie A.
Anza, CA
This is the best hairspray ever I buy like two a month. My son even uses it . And smells so good .
Ashley F.
Blairstown, NJ
Love this spray and its packaging. Keeps its hold, adds volume, and avoids sticky and crunchy ends
Tal A.
Great smell really love it use it when I run out of my other hairspray great product gets job done
izzy m.
this hairspray smells so amazing and makes my hair stay in its place all day i will always buy this
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.