BY HERBAL ESSENCES #14 in Hairspray

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Samantha H.
Marion, VA
Smells good as do all herbal essence products. Gave my hair volume and didn't weigh it down
heaven f.
jacksonville
I didnt like this Hairspray its very heavy on my hair and it have so much shine on my hair
mary M.
Andover, MN
Hairspray has a great hold and also feels very lightweight. The fragrance is very fresh!
Rachel I.
Wichita
Great holding hairspray! Sometimes leave flakes if put on too thick, but otherwise great.
Rachel R.
Shelton, CT
This product totally kept my styled hair in place without flaking off on my scalp at all!
Sydney C.
Tulsa, OK
Only hairspray I use! It smells great and really helps add a lot of volume to your hair.
Rachael H.
Topeka, KS
Smells delish and works wonders - great hairspray! Always love herbal essences products!
I love this product for my hair styles and holds up very well and all my clients love it
Samantha D.
Clovis, CA
Smells great and holds style all day! Hair still feels flexible and not sticky or stiff.
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Herbal Essence Body hairspray is great. It holds my fine hair well. Priced inexpensively.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.