BY HERBAL ESSENCES #14 in Hairspray

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Rachel R.
Davison, MI
This hair spray does not hold my curls at all. It only smells good. The quality is not very well.
Jenn W.
severna park
This is a lighter hold which I prefer. It works well to keep stray hairs in place in my ponytails
M H.
I think this hairspray does its job, but more importantly it smells devine. I would buy it again
Helen S.
I used this hairspray religiously! It smells really good and doesn't give my hair the fried look.
Maullie W.
Seal Rock, OR
The smell alone is worth it! It bot only works for hairspray, but also as a perfume for your hair
Renee J.
I love everything about this the smell, hold and reliable. It the last thing I use in the morning
Jerry H.
Dallas, TX
Awesome product! Easy to use and works like a charm. This is one of my regular "go-to" products.
Bethannie G.
Groveton, TX
This stuff puts my hair in place every time I use it, great buy especially from the drugstore.
Ashley L.
Goodness this is my favorite hair spray the smell is so good! I use daily for every style I do
Anh P.
Port Neches , TX
Smells great and does the job! Holds my hair all day. I have a pretty good stockpile of it. Yay
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.