BY HERBAL ESSENCES #8 in Hairspray

• "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Odeth F.
Laveen, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
Such a great product! Super light weight and it smells amazing. This hair spray hold all day long. It's a must must have. I was a little skeptical at first but it turned out to be such an amazing products.
Heather L.
9643 w poplar st
This stuff works!!!!! I have a lot of baby hairs that need tamed and this stuff definitely tames them!!!!! It doesn't give my hair that hard crusty feeling either which is exactly what I was looking for!!!!! I don't need to use a lot either for it to work!!!!
Brandi C.
Oakland
Love this hairspray!! It holds my hair in place all day and does give it a little volume with the help of a good tease and it smells incredible! A little goes a long way for sure! This is one of my favorites for sure. I would buy it again!
Alyssa D.
Rochester , WA
This stuff is okay for when your needing some cheap hairspray and something to do the trick but it does not last all day and it leaves your hair feeling sticky. It smells amazing and is okay for something in the mean time until payday.
Stephanie C.
Hamburg
This hair spray smells really good and it does add volume to your hair. I have flat hair and I hate it because it’s so hard to make it have volume. I can use just a little bit of this hair spray and my hair has volume.
Julia m.
Barboursville
Fantastic hold, wonderful scent. A great low prices option for everyday casual styling. The product offers phenomenal fresh and citrusy aromas that last all day as well as medium hold that wont act cumbersome on fine hair.
Grace K.
Roanoke
I like this hairspray , it’s super cheap and I feel like it really is volumizing . It just makes me feel slightly like my hair is tacky or sticky a bit. I’m not sure if there is a hairspray that doesn’t do that
Katie S.
New Boston
I have been buying this hairspray for years. It is amazing, holds your hair in place without weighing it down. Huge bottle, small price so you get a lot of bang for your buck. I would suggest this to any one
Zuleyma A.
Yerington, NV
This has been my go to since high school , it has a great hold and it doesn’t leave that white dandruff look when it dries like other hairspray. The smell is amazing doesn’t smell like chemicals at all
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
I love the boost that my hair gets when I use Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Hairspray. I was pretty excited when I found this product because I have always had great experiences with Herbal Essences products. This hairspray was no different. This works great for curling hair and leaving it down with a little bit of boost at the roots, or for teasing hair and pinning it up. I like to spray it right in after I curl my hair and before I tease it. This also works well with hot tools such as blow dryers and curling irons. This hairspray makes my hair feel and look great all day long and I don't feel like it is so heavy that it weighs my hair down. It gets the job done without having to be overly heavy and it works great. I have thick hair and I would recommend this hairspray to people witlh all hair types. I really works wonders for limp, boring hair. It isn't overly expensive either! Great product for the price
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.