BY HERBAL ESSENCES #11 in Hairspray

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Amanda N.
Lewisville, TX
I like this product it's not too much hold but it's enough hold for my hair I love this hairspray it's my go-to everyday Hairspray I love the smell of this too is smells so amazing I love it it has a good hold on your hair and it's very flexible but it's not for like if you want your hair to be really stiff hard no cuz it will start to flake and break apart and stuff and it does not look good so I use this for when I curl my hair I just hold it away from my hair like the product says and just spray away and then I just amazing.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I liked this hairspray for a cheap hairspray but it's not as good as an expensive brand. It smells AHHHH-MAZING and holds pretty well. It does give a little volume and shine. My cons are they sometimes my curls don't have the natural look... and the nosel gets clogged often but it's easy to just run it through hot water or peak it off. I get mine from Walmart. But if you're looking for a cheap hairspray I say try this!
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
This hairspray is great! It is very affordable at around $2 in most stores. It is very effective on my hair (minus where my cowlick is, no hair spray will ever help that). It smells absolutely incredible. While it has a very firm hold, it is more natural and does not make my hair hard as concrete. It does give a lot of volume to my pixie cut as well. I would definitely recommend this!
Kaye C.
Fort Worth, TX
This will always be a favorite of mine. Whether it’s for curled hair or to keep frizzies away, this hairspray never fails. Not to mention the amazing scent it has! I have very thick hair so most hairsprays give out after about an hour and my curls normally fall, but with Herbal Essence, it could last for 2 days and it has!!
Kat J.
I use this hairspray when my hair is already somewhat dirty and strictly needs some hold,... This is not a very natural-looking hairspray, it is sticky and does make your hair stiff,... So if you’re looking for soft touchable volume and hold, this is not for you.

But if you just need something that will keep your hairstyle exactly the way you want it despite any wind or dancing or any moment whatsoever, this is perfect. It’s cheap and you only need a quick spritz, so you don’t have to stress about going through the can so quickly (but if you do, that’s cool, because it’s so affordable). It has a citrusy fresh smell that does linger in your hair, but isn’t overwhelming or offensive. It’s not the best hairspray out there, but it is pretty good. So if your wallet and your hair agree, go with Herbal Essences.

3 / 5 Stars!
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
I was in desperate need of a hairspray and grabbed this. No regrets! First of all, it actually smells good. The slight citrus scent is very nice compared to the choking fumes of other sprays. Also, the hold of this spray is just amazing. The only downfall is it has a harmful alcohol in it that isn’t the best for maintaining the moisture in my hair. Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Hairspray❤️
Joscelyn M.
My favorite hairspray. I have used this product for a long time because it works so well with my hair. I have medium length naturally curly hair. I use this when I flat iron or use a wand. It holds well and smells great. I don’t know that it would work great with very thick hair.
Allison C.
First off let me start by saying I hate the smell of 90% of hair care products. But, this actually smells good. It works really well especially for the price! Can buy it pretty much anywhere. It doesn't leave your hair super stiff and unmanageable. I use it all the time.
Anna K.
I love this hairspray so much! The scent smells amazing too. Orange has been always my favorite and I cureently have two of these hairsprays. They are very affordable than other hairsprays at the store.
Jordyn F.
Thurmont, MD
I love this hair spray. I have a giant bottle of it. My hair is super thick and I have a hard time finding hair spray that will actually hold it. This stuff does the trick! The only bad thing, which is expected it I have to be careful with it or my hard gets hard.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.