Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Hairspray

• Volumizing hairspray provides 24 hour hold and humidity protection
  • Level 4 hold max
  • One 8 fl oz can

Ingredients :

I Am looking for a new hairspray. Has anyone tried this Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Hairspray one out?
Does this make your hair greasy?
Anyone able to brush their hair after applying ?
Start your review of Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Hairspray!
Product Highlights
“A little goes a long way when either teasing, spraying a curl, or putting a "top coat" on my hair to prevent stray aways.” in reviews
“I don't use hairspray that often, but when I do I don't like it to make my hair look like it is plastered in place.” in reviews
“This smells great and volumises well but it leaves my hair looking kind of greasy.” in reviews
“A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this.” in reviews
“I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!” in reviews
Beavercreek, OH
I love this hairspray! I picked it up from a Kroger near me on sale for $2.99 and was pleasantly surprised! I have real curly hair and lots of little frizzies during this humid summer and was looking for something to tame them. This stuff smells soooo nice (citrus/orangey/fresh) and holds my hair together well! The only reason I took away a star is because it (for lack of better term) left sticky vibes and didn't add a whole lot of shine like I had hoped. Other than that I would totally recommend it especially because the price is nice!
Cheboygan, MI
I really like thia hair spray. It has great hold without making my hair feel pike stiff tree branches. I love to curl my hair and thia spray makes it easy to keep my curls all day long. It smells really nice, not harsh like many hairspray. The price us really good for the size can you get. A little spritz gets great hold so you dont need to use a lot. Highly recommend!
MAX MEADOWS, VA
Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Hairspray uploaded by Elizabeth S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the smell of this. This can of hairspray lasts forever. The can costs around $5. The scent of this hairspray smells like citrus/fruit. If you spray too much, it can get a little crunchy. I find that when you first spray it feels sticky but, dries well, making your hair touchable and smooth. Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Hairspray
Loveland, CO
Hold so well! Great price and smells amazinggggg! Keeps my style fresh and clean but doesn’t scream dry or crunchy by just looking at it. Applies smooth and evenly and not super heavy but is buildable for holding from a slight bang to a tight curl. I haven’t used many other sprays to compare but the few I have tried just can’t compete with this one!
Bentonville, AR
I feel like this product does a decent job of holding styles, but its a little too sticky for my taste, and once its in it makes my hair somewhat impossible to run my fingers through without making it frizzy, or getting all tangly!  Usually I tend to use it on my young girls hair, because they're not picky at all, and it works ok.
University Place
I love this hair spray, especially for a sleek straight ponytail. Smells absolutely fantastic, it’s not super sticky, it holds very well, and I love when I brush my hair the next day or after a spray over it doesn’t even feel like I used hairspray, my hair feels soft and leaves a fresh scent. If only it could be perfume😍
Clarksville
My hair doesn’t have very much volume so I like to buy products that claim they help with volume and this definitely does. I buy this all the time and I recommend for sure. It’s easy to work with and doesn’t have that sticky feeling when the mist from spraying lands on your arm etc. it’s like it didn’t even touch you.
Kinston
Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Hairspray uploaded by Michelle T.
Purchased at: Walmart
This was my first time buying and using Herbal Essences Volumizing Hairspray. I really love it!! It holds great especially when it’s all rainy and windy outside. My hair is wavy so it can be annoying as the weather changes... but I love this stuff!! Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Hairspray
Loma linda, CA
I'm not a big hairspray fan to begin with but this one was okay for me. It does have a nice scent but I had to wash my hair the same day I used it or else my hair would have had a heavy dirty film look to it. I would say this would be better if you're trying to create volume without the super stiff look.
FRANKLIN
I've been using this hairspray for probably about 10 years at this point and honestly see no reason to switch. It works really well for me and smells incredible. It has a really great hold but it still doesn't make my hair crunchy. It's just enough to keep my hair in place after i use a wand or curler.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...