BY HERBAL ESSENCES #28 in Hairspray

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
I was in desperate need of a hairspray and grabbed this. No regrets! First of all, it actually smells good. The slight citrus scent is very nice compared to the choking fumes of other sprays. Also, the hold of this spray is just amazing. The only downfall is it has a harmful alcohol in it that isn’t the best for maintaining the moisture in my hair. Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Hairspray❤️
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I liked this hairspray for a cheap hairspray but it's not as good as an expensive brand. It smells AHHHH-MAZING and holds pretty well. It does give a little volume and shine. My cons are they sometimes my curls don't have the natural look... and the nosel gets clogged often but it's easy to just run it through hot water or peak it off. I get mine from Walmart. But if you're looking for a cheap hairspray I say try this!
Kaye C.
Fort Worth, TX
This will always be a favorite of mine. Whether it’s for curled hair or to keep frizzies away, this hairspray never fails. Not to mention the amazing scent it has! I have very thick hair so most hairsprays give out after about an hour and my curls normally fall, but with Herbal Essence, it could last for 2 days and it has!!
Giovanna A.
jesup
This hairspray is great because it does not leave a white residue on your hair. And the scent is sooooo great and your hair does look more fuller with a couple of pumps of this product. Totally recommend this product it works like a charm.Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Hairspray
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
I use this hairspray when my hair is already somewhat dirty and strictly needs some hold,... This is not a very natural-looking hairspray, it is sticky and does make your hair stiff,... So if you’re looking for soft touchable volume and hold, this is not for you.

But if you just need something that will keep your hairstyle exactly the way you want it despite any wind or dancing or any moment whatsoever, this is perfect. It’s cheap and you only need a quick spritz, so you don’t have to stress about going through the can so quickly (but if you do, that’s cool, because it’s so affordable). It has a citrusy fresh smell that does linger in your hair, but isn’t overwhelming or offensive. It’s not the best hairspray out there, but it is pretty good. So if your wallet and your hair agree, go with Herbal Essences.

3 / 5 Stars!
Joscelyn M.
My favorite hairspray. I have used this product for a long time because it works so well with my hair. I have medium length naturally curly hair. I use this when I flat iron or use a wand. It holds well and smells great. I don’t know that it would work great with very thick hair.
Allison C.
First off let me start by saying I hate the smell of 90% of hair care products. But, this actually smells good. It works really well especially for the price! Can buy it pretty much anywhere. It doesn't leave your hair super stiff and unmanageable. I use it all the time.
Anna K.
I love this hairspray so much! The scent smells amazing too. Orange has been always my favorite and I cureently have two of these hairsprays. They are very affordable than other hairsprays at the store.
Jordyn F.
Thurmont, MD
I love this hair spray. I have a giant bottle of it. My hair is super thick and I have a hard time finding hair spray that will actually hold it. This stuff does the trick! The only bad thing, which is expected it I have to be careful with it or my hard gets hard.
Preeti S.
Wetumpka, AL
First of all it smells great!! I have very straight and thin hair and was looking for a natural hair spray which canhold my curls. I got thsi from target and absolutely loved this. Itis definitely a value for money and I would recommend everyone to tryit
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Janet S.
DALLAS, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.