BY HERBAL ESSENCES #41 in Haircare Sets

Body Envy Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner Collection will show you the difference between body and big hair. It's all about body with a lightweight formula fused with passion flower sunrise and pearl. This exhilarating clean will lift you up. And the fresh lather will leave you with lush, full volume that moves naturally.

Inés P.
Hialeah, FL
This pair work really good together... I use it when I’m in need to change up my shampoo, work great on my oily hair and the conditioner (in a ver reduced amount) keeps my ends healthy... not very pricey...
Morgan R.
Burbank, CA
Love this stuff. My son is 8 and he wanted his own grown up shampoo and conditioner. I gave him this set that my mom had given me. His hairt looks so good and it smells amazing too! I think its a great alternative because its cost effective and does its job.
Apnett T.
I like this product I recommend to every body it's the shampoo and conditioner I like it my hair it's curly  I you it's easy to apply it's smell good it's good value it's good price I buy in the rite aid pharmacy this it's good store I would like to buy again
Sheena M.
I already have thick hair and I used this product without reading it while over at a girlfriends house. You would not believe the added volume I had to my hair. So I definitely recommend this product if you're lacking in umph.
Joselyn B.
Caledonia, MI
This shampoo is my holy grail and I have yet to find anything that beats it. It is cheap, and definitely does what it claims to do for my hair. It volumizes yet does not compromise its ability to moisturize my hair as well. I was pleasantly surprised. 10/10 would recommend!
Simy C.
Cumming, GA
Since my hair is thin and flat, I can always rely on Herbal Essences Body Envy products to bring my hair some life! I use this product daily to ensure my hair can hold volume all day long. It is a very efficient product that I recommend to all my friends and family.
Sarah P.
Parma, OH
My favorite shampoo and conditioner combo on high school! Personally, I don't think it does a lot for volume, but as with all herbal essences products in my opinion the scent lasts all day
Aja B.
Inkster, MI
I tried this product when my hair seemed limp & lifeless. First impression is the packaging catches your eye & it smells fruity. After using this product I blow dried my hair and it seemed thick and volume up until a couple hours after. My hair turned into a matted MESS! It was tangled and unruly. An absolute disaster. I do not recommend this at all unless you like tangled, frizzy hair
Bailee N.
Saint Cloud, MN
The body envy line from herbal essences is my favorite because it smells so good and makes my hair feel very nice. I buy this shampoo and conditioner very often and I always get many compliments on how nice my hair looks. It's nice because it's not very expensive and it does just as good a job as many other shampoos and conditioners
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
I love the smell of a the products by herbal essence however I have never experienced this actually giving me volume. I have fine thin hair so I can use all the volume I get and this product alone can't achieve that. I do have Shiney and soft hair but unfortunately no volume