BY HERBAL ESSENCES #55 in Hair Mousse

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rich mousse gives your hair 50% more volume* *Body Envy shampoo, conditioner and volumizing mouse vs. shampoo alone. Weightless, body-boosting, volumizing formula Fused with passion flower sunrise and pearl for an exhilarating clean feeling Gives your style a lift and holds it free and full all day long Become a shapeshifter. The power to create looks in minutes.

Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Hair Mousse
  • "This is a wonderful product it smells great and gives my hair the control I want without the stickiness. " in 2 reviews
  • "However, this works great in my hair and gives me the volume i like without frizzing my hair. " in 1 review
  • "I use this all over and it really helps with my thick, curly hair to keep the frizz down along with a leave in conditioner." in 1 review
  • "works well with thin hair." in 1 review
Magdalena r.
Linden, NJ
This line of herbal essences! This and the hair spray together when trying out some wave type style is amazing. The smell is absolutely amazing. And refreshing. The feel of it doesn’t make your hair it all crunchy and hard. Recommend this for sure
Evelyn H.
This mouse works really well. I put in in damp hair then blow dry it and it gives me a lot of volume. I do suggest putting a cream or oil through hair after because it seems to make my hair lose shine.
daisy m.
Fresno
I enjoy this product, but i feel as if it doesn’t hold the shape of my waves very well. I haven’t used any other product other than this one, so I guess that speaks for how I would buy this again.
Mauren F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this stuff! Whenever I want my hair to have a little more umf I apply this right after I shower and my hair gets extra volume, and I receive compliments when I’m out and I get asked what I use in my hair to get that extra volume and well I tell them what I use. I recommended this to my mom and she loves it too. So yes I recommend this product to others.
Julia P.
California
My absolute favorite hairspray! I’ve been using it for years. I have tried high end and they’ve never compared to this. The smell is amazing and keeps my teased hair flawless all day.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
This is a great hair mouse it holds and locked the waves you want and the texture of your hair I like the hold it has . It's strong but it doesn't leave your hair too rough. This mouse gives your hair volume and a great look!
Hillary D.
Redding
This volumizing mousse is kind of nice and it smells pretty good and the hold is quite good as well. It does not make your hair crunchy and unmanageable which is nice but the hold is sufficient for my fine thin hair.
Holden W.
This is a really great hair product! It really does help volumize your hair. It smells great and doesn’t leave your hair hard or sticky. I would recommend it to other people and will continue purchasing it.
Cecille W.
I have thin, fine, and mostly limp Asian hair, so I need all the volume I can get! I read tons of reviews on mousse products before deciding to try this one, and I think it's a great mousse for "beginner" users like me. I follow the directions and use this on damp hair then blow-dry until I feel "full". I realized that this method does not work for me because after my hair is dry, it's still not as voluminous as I want it to be.  I now apply this after I shower at night, blow-dry, and then tie it up on a loose ponytail before bed. The next morning, my hair is dry and has much more volume. The second morning is even better! I also noticed that my hair does not get oily as fast if I have this mousse in my hair. I love how this product smells and it doesn't make my hair feel sticky or rough at all - it just feels like my own hair. The reason I'm giving this 3 stars is because it doesn't work as well as I thought it would in terms of volume. I will be trying other mousses that work on giving me full volume just through blow-drying without the overnight method.
Bri N.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I looooooove this stuff! It works great. It’s super affordable and works! The packaging and bottle are flawless and it holds my hair and styles it the way I like.
Kayla T.
Ladysmith, WI
What does this smell like?
Jamie A.
Muskegon, MI
Would you recommend for fine, curly hair? How much "crunch" does this leave?
Melissa M.
Killeen, TX
I have Curley hair and love volume. Does this product give really good volume without over drying your hair? Could I go a day or two without washing my hair using this product? I don't want to have to wash my hair everyday because that will definitely over dry my hair.
Brittney C.
I have very straight, fine hair how well does this product hold volume? By the end of the day will it still look voluminous?
Lisa V.
Ozone Park, NY
Would this product work better for straight hair vs curly hair?