BY HERBAL ESSENCES #76 in Conditioner

Clairol Herbal Essences Body Envy® Volumizing Conditioner.
With a fusion of passion flower sunrise & pearl. see more...

• Does this work good for split ends?1 Answers
  • ¿And the purple?2 Answers
  • Greetings. I would like to try this conditioner, since I love the...1 Answers
Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Conditioner
  • "My hair smells great and I can still smell it after it is dried and straightened. " in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great and it leaves me hair soft and VERY manageable." in 1 review
  • "Feels and smells amazing on my hair." in 1 review
  • "My hair smells really good after using this and very moisturized. " in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing, makes my hair super shiny, doesn't weigh it down, and I have had less split ends with it." in 1 review
Meghan M.
Erie, PA
I’ve used this conditioner for many years now in combo with the shampoo. I personally love this product. It has a wonderful scent and adds a little body that it needs. Some conditioners leave my hair feeling weighed down and greasy but not this one! This is a fairly inexpensive product.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield , CA
Great conditioner!! Absolutely love the smell and everybody always compliments how good my hair smells. I have a lot of hair which can be hard to handle but this product makes my hair so soft and smooth. Super affordable as well. Herbal essences is the bang for your buck in hair products.
Emily B.
Banner Elk, NC
This is one of the best drug store conditioners I have tried! It smells like oranges and had a tropical vibe to it. I don’t use this product everyday, I just keep it stocked at my parents house for when I visit them on breaks and it works wonders! You can’t really tell how much volume it gives you until your hair dries, but then you will be amazed! If this product moisturized my hair more, I would be purchasing this as my go to; however, I live in a harsh cold area where my hair dries out so easily and this product really doesn’t help out with moisture!
Robin K.
Centerville
This conditioner doesn’t really help with adding volume to your hair but it for sure smells great and makes my hair healthy looking. My hair is really thin so maybe that’s why it doesn’t add much but I use it all the time and I love how good it smells and my hair always smells good!
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
This conditioner is great for young hair that doesn’t need much attention. The smell is amazing and it last so long. But it doesn’t do much to restore moisture or anything magnificent. But for the price it’s a good conditioner
Danielle M.
Bristol, CT
Best conditioner on the market. I love the smell. It leaves my hair full and shines and smells amazing. I have been using for more than a decade and even when I try new brands, I always come back to this one.
Misty B.
Hamilton, OH
I love this conditioner. The smells is great and always adds volume to my thick hair. I have very tangly hair and this conditioner is a good conditioner to help with that. I recommend this brand of product.
Lily R.
Oakridge, OR
I have used this conditioner a few times before. Although it smells amazing, I didn't feel completely  satisfied with this product. I felt that it didn't really soften my hair all that much or detangle it. Don't get me wrong I'd rather use this conditioner over a lot of other cheap conditioners but it isn't my favorite.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
I bought this for my week vacation up in the mountains and this conditioner sucked. It was really cheap so I thought it wouldn’t be great but my hair just felt more dry and weird after using this stuff. It just smelt too fake also after using it for a couple days. Wouldn’t buy again.
Holden W.
Just like the shampoo I have found that this product doesn’t do much volumizing. However it smells great and makes your hair so incredibly soft and smooth. It also helps get knots out. I would recommend it to their people.
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good for dry hair?
Francis R.
¿And the purple?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this work good for split ends?
Sunshine F.
Greetings. I would like to try this conditioner, since I love the product line Herbal Essences. As you would to get it .... Thanks