BY HERBAL ESSENCES #78 in Conditioner

Clairol Herbal Essences Body Envy® Volumizing Conditioner.
With a fusion of passion flower sunrise & pearl. see more...

• Does this work good for split ends?1 Answers
  • ¿And the purple?2 Answers
  • Greetings. I would like to try this conditioner, since I love the...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "My hair smells great and I can still smell it after it is dried and straightened. " in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great and it leaves me hair soft and VERY manageable." in 1 review
  • "Feels and smells amazing on my hair." in 1 review
  • "My hair smells really good after using this and very moisturized. " in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing, makes my hair super shiny, doesn't weigh it down, and I have had less split ends with it." in 1 review
Meghan M.
Erie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve used this conditioner for many years now in combo with the shampoo. I personally love this product. It has a wonderful scent and adds a little body that it needs. Some conditioners leave my hair feeling weighed down and greasy but not this one! This is a fairly inexpensive product.
Emily B.
Banner Elk, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best drug store conditioners I have tried! It smells like oranges and had a tropical vibe to it. I don’t use this product everyday, I just keep it stocked at my parents house for when I visit them on breaks and it works wonders! You can’t really tell how much volume it gives you until your hair dries, but then you will be amazed! If this product moisturized my hair more, I would be purchasing this as my go to; however, I live in a harsh cold area where my hair dries out so easily and this product really doesn’t help out with moisture!
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is great for young hair that doesn’t need much attention. The smell is amazing and it last so long. But it doesn’t do much to restore moisture or anything magnificent. But for the price it’s a good conditioner
Courtney S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this conditioner! Very good price and can be found at Walmart, Ingles, etc. My hair used to be stick straight, but with this conditioner my hair looks luscious and has volume! Highly recommend!!
Lily R.
Oakridge, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this conditioner a few times before. Although it smells amazing, I didn't feel completely  satisfied with this product. I felt that it didn't really soften my hair all that much or detangle it. Don't get me wrong I'd rather use this conditioner over a lot of other cheap conditioners but it isn't my favorite.
Holden W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just like the shampoo I have found that this product doesn’t do much volumizing. However it smells great and makes your hair so incredibly soft and smooth. It also helps get knots out. I would recommend it to their people.
Joanne M.
Pasadena , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a huge fan of this conditioner. It's ok, and gets the job done, but there are better products on the market. I'm not fond of the smell, and it's not as good as the Pantene version, so I haven't repurchased it.
Guadalupe L.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has an amazing smell and does leave my hair soft, however I feel that this product if more great based solely on its smell. It could definitely soften the hair up a bit more, compared to other conditioners.
Queen Y.
I used this product to deep condition my wig I restored this past week. It smells AMAZING and still does. It left my hair very soft and a lovely shine as well. Will be purchasing it again.
Ara R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who doesn’t love the smell of this brand! It’s smells so fresh and fruity and lathers well a quarter size amount with give you lots of bubbles leaving your hair smelling delicious, smooth and shiny
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good for dry hair?
Francis R.
¿And the purple?
Sunshine F.
Greetings. I would like to try this conditioner, since I love the product line Herbal Essences. As you would to get it .... Thanks
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work good for split ends?