BY HERBAL ESSENCES #34 in Conditioner

Herbal Essences Body Envy volumizing conditioner’s bright citrusy scent and formula free from heavy buildup will help you feel uplifted. It leaves a lift in all the right places and rinses clean to leave you with lots of bounce for the ounce.

• Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Conditioner has no parabens, gluten or mineral oil
  • Bright notes of citrus
  • Lifts hair with no heavy buildup
  • Lightweight formula moisturizes to deliver body and bounce to fine hair
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Pearl Extract, Passiflora Laurifolia Flower Extract, Passiflora Quadrangularis Flower Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Fragrance/Parfum, Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Edta, Polysorbate 60, Oleyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Yellow 10.

Brittany T.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Hair Conditioner, 10.17 Ounce more...
I’m not even the type of person that has a lot of allergies, the only thing that I’m allergic to is fake jewelry (nickel) and I don’t have sensitive skin or anything of that nature.
Monday mid afternoon I took a shower and used herbal essences body envy conditioner. Tuesday morning I woke up to tiny bumps all over my shoulders and upper back on my right side. Throughout the week is slowly progressed and spread to my chest, upper back, and neck on both right and left sides. I honestly thought that I had randomly developed body acne overnight or something along those lines. After I got out of the shower tonight I noticed it started to get even WORSE! then I realized that I had just started using that conditioner this week. I asked My hubs if he would run to the store and get me some new conditioner just so I could see if it would help by switching (by now I had already washed everything I’d been wearing and all the bedding, so I had already ruled that out) My hubs decided to google the conditioner and he found a ton of horrible reviews on Amazon of other people having allergic reactions to this conditioner.
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!
Meghan M.
Erie, PA
I’ve used this conditioner for many years now in combo with the shampoo. I personally love this product. It has a wonderful scent and adds a little body that it needs. Some conditioners leave my hair feeling weighed down and greasy but not this one! This is a fairly inexpensive product.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
Great conditioner!! Absolutely love the smell and everybody always compliments how good my hair smells. I have a lot of hair which can be hard to handle but this product makes my hair so soft and smooth. Super affordable as well. Herbal essences is the bang for your buck in hair products.
Allison N.
This is my FAVORITE scent! This stuff works so well. Although I wish they still made 2-in-1, this product still comes in a close second. The scent stays in my hair for so long and provides a soft and bouncy feel. My hair doesn't start looking greasy for awhile while using this product!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Review for: Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Hair Conditioner with Pump, 33.8 fl oz more...
I’m not 100% but I believe I received the body envy shampoo and conditioner free from Influenster to test and review. I was a bit hesitant at first, but I was actually really impressed after using it multiple times. My hair always smelled amazing and didn’t dry out or look damaged.
Emily B.
Banner Elk, NC
This is one of the best drug store conditioners I have tried! It smells like oranges and had a tropical vibe to it. I don’t use this product everyday, I just keep it stocked at my parents house for when I visit them on breaks and it works wonders! You can’t really tell how much volume it gives you until your hair dries, but then you will be amazed! If this product moisturized my hair more, I would be purchasing this as my go to; however, I live in a harsh cold area where my hair dries out so easily and this product really doesn’t help out with moisture!
kassidy h.
This conditioner doesn’t really help with adding volume to your hair but it for sure smells great and makes my hair healthy looking. My hair is really thin so maybe that’s why it doesn’t add much but I use it all the time and I love how good it smells and my hair always smells good!
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
This conditioner is great for young hair that doesn’t need much attention. The smell is amazing and it last so long. But it doesn’t do much to restore moisture or anything magnificent. But for the price it’s a good conditioner
Katie S.
This is my go to regular conditioner. It works great for my fine straight hair. I have to buy the big bottle because I have very long hair but this does seem to cover each strand very well with a minimal amount of product.
Ebony M.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Volumizing Conditioner 17 oz; 481 g more...
I used the blue one, which wasnt an option, back when I first Big Chopped!! It was a staple because it made my hair so soft and my curls popped. Unfortunately, the longer my hair I got I noticed that I would get headaches after using it. So Ive since given it up.
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good for curly hair?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good for dry hair?
Jha'kimbree H.
How Is It ? Smell ? Conditions ? Pricing ?
Francis R.
¿And the purple?
Rebecca G.
Fort Worth, TX
I have very fine, thin hair. I am searching for a conditioner that is light and will not leave my hair feeling heavy and greasy. Extra volume would be a bonus! Does this conditioner work well? Has any one had a good experience with it?