BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Body Envy volumizing conditioner’s bright citrusy scent and formula free from heavy buildup will help you feel uplifted. It leaves a lift in all the right places and rinses clean to leave you with lots of bounce for the ounce.

• Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Conditioner has no parabens, gluten or mineral oil
  • Bright notes of citrus
  • Lifts hair with no heavy buildup
  • Lightweight formula moisturizes to deliver body and bounce to fine hair
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Pearl Extract, Passiflora Laurifolia Flower Extract, Passiflora Quadrangularis Flower Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Fragrance/Parfum, Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Edta, Polysorbate 60, Oleyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Yellow 10.

Heather W.
Recently chopped 5 1/2 inches off my severely damaged hair and now that my hair is short I need some volume. This is a decent conditioner for my newly shorn and suddenly healthy hair. My naturally wavy/curly hair is prone to frizz which this didn't help with at all, but I think I can manage that with styling products. This smells great and for the price is pretty good. Not one of my favorites but worth the small amount of money I invested in it.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
Great conditioner!! Absolutely love the smell and everybody always compliments how good my hair smells. I have a lot of hair which can be hard to handle but this product makes my hair so soft and smooth. Super affordable as well. Herbal essences is the bang for your buck in hair products.
Dani L.
This product smells AMAZING. It didn’t do much for volume with my hair, but it smelled so good that I really didn’t mind. It didn’t make my hair greasy either. I would recommend this product to those who are happy with the volume of their hair and just want a good smelling conditioner.
Emily B.
Banner Elk, NC
This is one of the best drug store conditioners I have tried! It smells like oranges and had a tropical vibe to it. I don’t use this product everyday, I just keep it stocked at my parents house for when I visit them on breaks and it works wonders! You can’t really tell how much volume it gives you until your hair dries, but then you will be amazed! If this product moisturized my hair more, I would be purchasing this as my go to; however, I live in a harsh cold area where my hair dries out so easily and this product really doesn’t help out with moisture!
Lexie R.
Fort Mill, SC
This conditioner is wonderful! I’ve tried dozens of conditioner and no other has such a strong, wonderful scent. Every time I wear my hair down someone comments on how great it smells and soft it looks. This conditioner leaves me and my hair feeling great!
Sarah D.
For being a more affordable drugstore product this works pretty well. I will say it smells really good! I don’t have an oily or dry scalp. It’s comparable to other drugstore brands. I was satisfied with this product :)
Cera L.
Eau Claire, WI
Herbal essence shampoos always smell amazing which is one of my favorite things about the brand. Not only does body envy have a delicious citrus smell, but it always gives my hair that extra boost to give me the volumous look I aim for every day.
Danielle M.
Bristol, CT
Best conditioner on the market. I love the smell. It leaves my hair full and shines and smells amazing. I have been using for more than a decade and even when I try new brands, I always come back to this one.
Sarah G.
My picky hair did not like this product. The only thing it did for my hair was make it greasy. It smells very pleasant though, and is super affordable. I don’t recommend this if your hair is prone to getting greasy.
Misty B.
N Charleston, SC
I love this conditioner. The smells is great and always adds volume to my thick hair. I have very tangly hair and this conditioner is a good conditioner to help with that. I recommend this brand of product.
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good for curly hair?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good for dry hair?
Jha'kimbree H.
How Is It ? Smell ? Conditions ? Pricing ?
Francis R.
¿And the purple?
Rebecca G.
Fort Worth, TX
I have very fine, thin hair. I am searching for a conditioner that is light and will not leave my hair feeling heavy and greasy. Extra volume would be a bonus! Does this conditioner work well? Has any one had a good experience with it?