BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Conditioner - 10.1floz Gender: Unisex. see more...

Melanie T.
Melanie T.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Not only does Herbal Essence have the best scents, but this shampoo and conditioner are true to its word. I could tell an immediate difference in the volume of my hair. I need a lot of help since my hair is thin, but it creates texture which allows for more volume.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
West olive , Mi
Smells great and works well for my fine hair. It doesn't weigh my hair down and i can typically go two or three days without washing my hair as it doesn't make it oily either. Also, it smells great!
charlotte y.
charlotte y.
As someone with naturally curly and thick hair I search hard for good conditioners and this is one I've found that works very well!
Anai R.
Anai R.
love this sent in the product!!!! it is also very good for my hair and i am a swimmer and i'm always in chlorine
Sydney J.
Sydney J.
Vernon Hills , IL
This stuff is amazing!! It smells so great and it is very effective! It makes my hair super shiny and soft!!