BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Conditioner - 10.1floz Gender: Unisex. see more...

Melanie T.
Melanie T.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Not only does Herbal Essence have the best scents, but this shampoo and conditioner are true to its word. I could tell an immediate difference in the volume of my hair. I need a lot of help since my hair is thin, but it creates texture which allows for more volume.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
This is easily found in any supermarket beauty aisle, target, or even drugstores. The convenience of that alone is wonderful for busy people like me. This stuff smells amazing and really gives fine hair a little extra boost. Not a miracle product but very good!
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Miami/Tallahassee
This conditioner smells great, and leaves my hair nice and smooth! The only problem I have with it, is it takes a little longer than I would like to completely wash out of my hair. Other than that, I would definitely recommend it!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
West olive , Mi
Smells great and works well for my fine hair. It doesn't weigh my hair down and i can typically go two or three days without washing my hair as it doesn't make it oily either. Also, it smells great!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Silverdale, WA
The smell is amazing. And the texture it gives my hair is awesome. However, the volume does wear out a little quick, and my hair cannot stand up to being washed daily to accommodate it.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I love the smell of this stuff! I also love the packaging. It is so bright and vibrant. I always seem to go back to this shampoo and conditioner.
charlotte y.
charlotte y.
Oxford, MS
As someone with naturally curly and thick hair I search hard for good conditioners and this is one I've found that works very well!
Anai R.
Anai R.
love this sent in the product!!!! it is also very good for my hair and i am a swimmer and i'm always in chlorine
Sydney J.
Sydney J.
Vernon Hills , IL
This stuff is amazing!! It smells so great and it is very effective! It makes my hair super shiny and soft!!
Katelyn A.
Katelyn A.
Love this conditioner! It smells amazing and leaves my hair super soft. It comes in a larger sized bottle as well which I like. My hair is thick and straight so I struggle to get volume sometimes. This does the trick!