BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Body Envy volumizing conditioner’s bright citrusy scent and formula free from heavy buildup will help you feel uplifted. It leaves a lift in all the right places and rinses clean to leave you with lots of bounce for the ounce.

• Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Conditioner has no parabens, gluten or mineral oil
  • Bright notes of citrus
  • Lifts hair with no heavy buildup
  • Lightweight formula moisturizes to deliver body and bounce to fine hair
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Pearl Extract, Passiflora Laurifolia Flower Extract, Passiflora Quadrangularis Flower Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Fragrance/Parfum, Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Edta, Polysorbate 60, Oleyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Yellow 10.

Lorena M.
My favorite thing about this is the long lasting scent! Remember back in the day the old herbal essences commercials where they would show a woman at work or in public looking miserable with their hair looking a mess & is then a magical stranger appeared giving them their secret to great hair? Then there is a drawn out scene of them washing their hair in public bathroom, or random place where they are oohing & ahhing? Yeah this stuff does that for me during shower time. Its smoothing & my hair feels great! For real look up old herbal essences commercials, thats how this scent makes me feel!
Heather W.
Recently chopped 5 1/2 inches off my severely damaged hair and now that my hair is short I need some volume. This is a decent conditioner for my newly shorn and suddenly healthy hair. My naturally wavy/curly hair is prone to frizz which this didn't help with at all, but I think I can manage that with styling products. This smells great and for the price is pretty good. Not one of my favorites but worth the small amount of money I invested in it.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
Great conditioner!! Absolutely love the smell and everybody always compliments how good my hair smells. I have a lot of hair which can be hard to handle but this product makes my hair so soft and smooth. Super affordable as well. Herbal essences is the bang for your buck in hair products.
Emily B.
Boone, NC
This is one of the best drug store conditioners I have tried! It smells like oranges and had a tropical vibe to it. I don’t use this product everyday, I just keep it stocked at my parents house for when I visit them on breaks and it works wonders! You can’t really tell how much volume it gives you until your hair dries, but then you will be amazed! If this product moisturized my hair more, I would be purchasing this as my go to; however, I live in a harsh cold area where my hair dries out so easily and this product really doesn’t help out with moisture!
Nicki L.
Philadelphia, PA
This conditioner didn't really do much in terms of hair volume, but it does smell really good and really moisturizing! My hair has this nice citrus smell that just stays for like more than a day, and so for the price, and how it smells, I would totally repurchase!
Danielle M.
Bristol, CT
Best conditioner on the market. I love the smell. It leaves my hair full and shines and smells amazing. I have been using for more than a decade and even when I try new brands, I always come back to this one.
Misty B.
N Charleston, SC
I love this conditioner. The smells is great and always adds volume to my thick hair. I have very tangly hair and this conditioner is a good conditioner to help with that. I recommend this brand of product.
APRILLE D.
I like that this product smells amazing and it gives my hair the moisture it needs after I shampoo fairly well. I don't know how effective it is with actually adding volume though. I like that you can find it in most grocery stores, that it comes in a large bottle and that it is fairly priced.
Allison N.
This is my FAVORITE scent! This stuff works so well. Although I wish they still made 2-in-1, this product still comes in a close second. The scent stays in my hair for so long and provides a soft and bouncy feel. My hair doesn't start looking greasy for awhile while using this product!
Meghan M.
Erie, PA
I’ve used this conditioner for many years now in combo with the shampoo. I personally love this product. It has a wonderful scent and adds a little body that it needs. Some conditioners leave my hair feeling weighed down and greasy but not this one! This is a fairly inexpensive product.
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good for curly hair?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good for dry hair?
Jha'kimbree H.
How Is It ? Smell ? Conditions ? Pricing ?
Francis R.
¿And the purple?
Rebecca G.
Fort Worth, TX
I have very fine, thin hair. I am searching for a conditioner that is light and will not leave my hair feeling heavy and greasy. Extra volume would be a bonus! Does this conditioner work well? Has any one had a good experience with it?