BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Body Envy Volumizing Conditioner Will Help You Feel Uplifted. 100% Body. 0% Heavy Buildup. With Citrus Essences Love your body with its light, lush formula fused with passion flower sunrise and pearl.  It leaves a lift in all the right places and rinses to leave you with volume that minds and lots of bounce for the ounce.  If you want the full view, try this volumizing conditioner with Body Envy Shampoo. Why we love it:  Serum-infused formula for moisturized softness.  Live life to the fullest.  Not to brag, but it s okay to be a little full of yourself when you see the lusciously bouncy body you ll keep with this light conditioner.&nbs. see more...

• I have very fine, thin hair. I am searching for a conditioner tha...1 Answers
  • Is this good for curly hair? 5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "I love this and I highly recommend it. " in 2 reviews
  • "it leaves my hair soft and its good for detangling u don't t have to put too much conditioner bc with a little bit you use its enough ... " in 2 reviews
  • "I have been using the conditioner and shampoo in this brand for a while now and it smells incredible and the smells last a long time and it does make my hair look fuller." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells really good." in 1 review
  • "Using this with the matching shampoo leaves my hair soft and smelling great!" in 1 review
Shannon R.
I am absolutely in love with both the Herbal Essences Body Envy Conditioner and Shampoo! Since cutting my hair from past my belt to just above my shoulders I noticed I've lost a bit of bounce and volume, not to mention it's started to look a bit oily a day after washing. Since I've been using the shampoo and conditioner combo every time I wash (two to three times a week) not only do I have my fullness back but the shine, softness and manageability lasts much longer than it has been with other hair care products. Giving me a couple more "good hair days" between washing.
With shoulder length hair a little goes a long way for me and my hair is left so soft that I can comb it out with my fingers as I'm rinsing. Not to mention the smell, a simply delicious citrus that's lovely without being too much. While I plan to try a couple others in this line as well, I will be repurchasing the Body Envy shampoo and conditioners when I start to run low.
[I received this product complimentary for testing purposes, however all thoughts and opinions are always 100% my own.]
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

This conditioner is perfect because it meets three important features, adds shine, softness and volume at the same time, I love its formula because it is not greasy and dries my hair looks radiant and feels smooth, its fragrance is deliciously refreshing, I like to apply after washing with warm water to absorb all its properties, then rinse with warm water and warm water finally, this very well priced and brings a lot of product,
Kelli M.
I have tried multiple products to try and get full gorgeous hair rather than flat and frizzy. After one use of this with the matching shampoo and mousse I got gorgeous full hair! I almost didn't know what to do with all the volume! I highly recommend trying this product!!

I did receive this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster but all opinions are my own.
Amber W.
So surprised that I loved this product! I got it in my Vox Box! I have curly hair and would never think to use volumizing products! This was much better than other conditioners that leave your hair feeling weighed down or heavy.

I received this product for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Kristen P.
I absolutely loved this product. I thought it smelled great and could tell how thick it was in the shower. I found that it was affordable and made my finer hair feel full. I have a lot of hair but it is very fine. I would buy this product again and I felt like I had great results.
Olivia C.
I pair this with the body envy shampoo and these two are the best! The scent isn't too strong and this doesn't weigh down my super long hair. I normally have very very oily hair and I can go all day without it getting oily when I use this with the shampoo. Love love love!
Courtney D.
San Francisco, CA
This product smells amazing! I love how moisturizing my hair feels after I use this product. It definitely is worth the price, just because of the smell. How the product works is a plus too, but I would definitely repurchase because it makes your hair smell so good!
Vanessa P.
STATEN ISLAND, NY
The Herbal Essence Body Envy Volumizing Conditioner I received complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. It moisturizer my curls while adding the right amount of volume! The smell is fabulous!! I really recommend this product for all hair types!! 😍😍
Chasity A.
Lewisburg, TN
I have been using this product, along with the shampoo for approximately two weeks, once a day or every other day. While I love the smell, I am not impressed with the viscosity of the conditioner. I have long, fairly thick hair and wish it was thicker.
Angela A.
I love Herbal Essences and this one works just like the others. I did not like one thing about it however and it was the smell. It didn't smell like oranges or fruity, but more of a chemically smell which I didn't like. Quality was still good though.
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good for curly hair?
Rebecca G.
Fort Worth, TX
I have very fine, thin hair. I am searching for a conditioner that is light and will not leave my hair feeling heavy and greasy. Extra volume would be a bonus! Does this conditioner work well? Has any one had a good experience with it?