BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsHerbal
Essences Body Envy Va-Va Volumizing Hairspray Citrus 80 oz(pack of 12)

Herbal Essences Body Envy Va-Va Volumizing Hairspray Citrus 8.0 oz.(pack of 12)

by Herbal

Herbal Essences Body Envy Va-Va Volumizing Hairspray Citrus 8.0 oz.(pack of 12)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Herbal Essences Body Envy Va-Va Volumizing Hairspray Citrus 8.0 oz.(pack of 12)!
Susan L.
Farmville, NC
This hairspray is amazing. It holds all day and doesn’t make your hair hard and sticky. It also smells amazing!!
Julia D.
Gives great hold and initial volume but it does fall flat throughout the day. The downfall is it made my hair super crunchy and stiff looking.
Elizabeth D.
Slidell
I love love this hairspray. It is lightweight and doesn’t weight down my hair. It also does not leave my hair looking oily. Love this hairspray.
Melanie T.
dyer
Purchased at: Walmart
Picked this up on a whim before night out and it’s my new fave! The smell is refreshing! Holds brilliantly, but not stiff.

Looking for your answer?