Herbal Essences Body Envy 2-in-1 Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Maria D.Herbal Essences Body Envy 2-in-1 Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Roberta A.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Like a Light Touch?  Body Envy 2-in-1 Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner Respects Your Elevated Status. It s Got Hold to Last All Day Strong. 100% Body 0% Heavy Buildup. With Citrus Essences The light, lush shampoo & conditioner formula leaves lift in all the right places for lots of bounce to the ounce. Why we love it:  With Botanical Silk.  Shampoo cleans to reveal natural shine.  Lift-off elevate your style in less time.  This lightweight shampoo-conditioner combo cleans to unleash bouncy volume that will lift your spirits.  To the max boost your body with Body Envy Volumizing Mousse.  The makers of Clairol Herbal Ess. see more...

• Anyone know where I can buy the two in one from in stores?4 Answers
Herbal Essences Body Envy 2-in-1 Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner
  • "The shampoo smells really good and it leaves your hair feeling really good !" in 1 review
Natalia B.
Shampoo and conditioner 2 in 1 shouldn't be used. The shampoo dries my ends and conditioner usually isn't applied to your scalp. This shampoo has a nice scent but it made my hair extremely dry afterwards. I do not recommend this product. Use separate shampoo and conditioners like the Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo and Conditioner Dual Pack. I never colored my hair but this product is still great for natural hair.
Sara C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i got this in a vox box as well and it was not was not as impressive as I thought it would be. I always like the brand but this product left my hair dried and feeling so gross. I instantly felt that ALL the oil was stripped from my hair leaving it feeling like rubber. it did get the job done but it felt more like a intense shampoo than a 2 in 1 conditioner.
Kersty L.
Goose Creek, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells amazing and makes your hair soft to touch. It's a great price for the quality. It's not heavy at all and helped with my dry scalp the sent is very long lasting I highly recommend if you're wanting to add a little more bounce to your hair
Stacie N.
Ainsworth , NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the 2 n 1 product advantage great for service I the go hair. Gives me that volume clean look I am after smells great love the texture and creaminess of the shampoo and lather. No residue and definitely recommend to others for most types of hair
Ashleigh M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I wish i could write a good review about this, but 2 in 1 stuff is just a no go for my hair, which is oily and fine. The smell is amazing just like most Herbal Esscences products
Sara E.
Encino, CA
Ill admit it- the last time I used a 2 in 1 product was when I was about 12. I remember it being drying and not very yummy smelling. When this came in the mail I was apprehensive. It took me weeks to take the plunge! Im glad I did. It smelled amazing (as Herbal Essences usually does). It definitely got my hair nice and clean. Did my hair feel AS soft as if I had done a separate conditioning treatment? No- not immediately. I slept on my wet hair and woke up to dry in the morning. My hair was actually super soft! I felt and saw the volume while blow drying and my hair looks great today. I will definitely incorporate this into my rotation of products. Oh, and by the way, I got this product for free.99 but the opinions are all my own! ;)
luana t.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
this was super bad for my hair, my hair became frizzy and dry when i used this for my the smell gave me a headache just a bad experience for me did not enjoy this
Haley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this is a vox box and I was NOT impressed. I absolutely hate 2/1 shampoo and conditioner. It left my hair super tangled and knotted. The bottle was nice looking and it smelled super super good. 2/1 just isn't my thing and I thing I might try the normal shampoo and conditioner in this line. I absolutely love herbal essence!
I received this product as part of a review. I was not paid for this.
#herbalessence
Shawnna S.
Heislerville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my Vox Box. I'm usually not a fan of 2 in 1s. Mostly because they don't work well with my curly hair. This one was completely different though. It works just as well as, if not better than, shampoo and conditioner used separately. I did see a noticeable difference in the volume my hair had too. Bonus points for leaving my hair really soft and smelling fabulous.
Maria D.
Lynn, MA
I love the body envy. Smells really good. This shampoo worked on my hair. My hair are feeling smooth and silky. The Conditioner in here is a good idea. I receive this in my Influenster box. I was given this completely free, for purposes of writing reviews. All opinions and reviews are mine. I received this products complimentary for testing purposes.
Hope S.
Galloway, NJ
Anyone know where I can buy the two in one from in stores?