BY HERBAL ESSENCES

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

With Citrus Essences br Features Benefits Indulge in an exhilarating shower experience 2 Invigorating bursts of citrus essences 3 Enjoy irresistible, long-lasting fragrance Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash gives your skin a burst of citrus scent to energize your senses, almost like a shot of espresso! Indulge in an exhilarating shower experience that you are bound to love with an invigorating burst of citrus essences. It will awaken your senses and leave you feeling energized and ready to tackle whatever comes your way. Use Me With br For a full-body energizing experience, try Body Envy Shampoo, Body Envy Conditioner, Body Envy Hairspray, and Body Envy Mousse. About Our Body Wash Collection Nature Inspiration br Our body wash collection is reminiscent of an exotic rainforest. Indulge in rich coconut, invigorating citrus, intoxicating rose, luscious berry, and soo see more...

Review (1)
Shartique C.
This is one of my favorite body washes ever!! The pump top makes it super easy to used and I only need one pump for my whole shower. I use a shower puff with it and it does the job. The smell is really good but doesn't linger on the skin. I have sensitive skin but this doesn't break me out at all. I would recommend this product because it is inexpensive, gets the job done, and leaves you feeling soft and clean.