BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, Now in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 2 Invigorating Bursts of Citrus Essences 3 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash gives your skin a burst of citrus scent to energize your senses. Almost like a shot of espresso! Indulge in an exhilarating shower experience that you are bound to love with an invigorating burst of citrus essences. It will awaken your senses leave you feeling energized ready to tackle whatever comes your way. see more...

twylite l.
Sioux Falls, SD
Just my opinion I didn't like the way my skin feels after using this product. I didn't feel clean when I dried off my skin felt really dry.
Jessica S.
Middleport, OH
Smells good, but does not lather up well at all! I was pretty disappointed. I wouldn't buy it again.
Maria R.
San Sebastian, PR
This product was on sale at one time and I bought a few bottles. Other than it smelling great it left a film on your body as if you did not rinse it all out. Also it left your skin a bit dry .
Sue S.
Punxsutawney, PA
I didn't really like this body wash the scent was nice but it didn't leave my skin feeling as soft as I would have hoped it would have. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Marcia M.
The scent isn't the bed and I didn't really care for the actual product. It was just ok and didn't last long
Trisha H.
Downers grove , IL
I feel like this doesn't do much besides make me smell good. Not super moisturizing. Bought at target
Elena F.
The scent is great, I don't need a whole ton to get my loofah lathered up, I don't feel like it makes my skin softer, I have a lot of favorite body washes and this doesn't quite cut it for me. It's a good size and affordable and sold everywhere--worth a try.
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
Bought this out of curiosity and it smells amazing but I was just not a fan of this product I don't feel like it was anything special
Dayana V.
Tried this a couple months ago. Really liked it at first, but got very tired of this shampoo set. I honestly didn't finish the bottle, I ended up throwing it away. Smell is nice and works okay I guess. I was having some issue with my hair during this time period as well, my hair became very oily and it was frustrating. Probably was what irritated me about this shampoo to be honest. I normally like their products, so I will definitely try some more of their products.
kim v.
Luzerne, PA
I have it in my bathroom now its a great product I buy in the summer ,very clean scent and not to pricey when your on a budget