BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, Now in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 2 Invigorating Bursts of Citrus Essences 3 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash gives your skin a burst of citrus scent to energize your senses. Almost like a shot of espresso! Indulge in an exhilarating shower experience that you are bound to love with an invigorating burst of citrus essences. It will awaken your senses leave you feeling energized ready to tackle whatever comes your way. see more...

Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
I love the whole Herbal Essenses line everthing smells so good. This body was smells just as good as the other product but the smell isn't long lasting. Its an okay and basic body wash like many others. Doesn't leave my skin feeling moisturized but neither does it make it dry.
Charnae W.
Gadsden, AL
It took me awhile to realize they had a body wash out! But when I bought it I fell in love!!!! it smelled so good and fresh it had a strong Citrus scent to it but I loved it!!! I smelled like a orange all day LOL this stuff is very inexpensive surprisingly..... I felt squeaky clean every time I used this!!!! Try this stuff out guys!!!!!
Elena F.
The scent is great, I don't need a whole ton to get my loofah lathered up, I don't feel like it makes my skin softer, I have a lot of favorite body washes and this doesn't quite cut it for me. It's a good size and affordable and sold everywhere--worth a try.
Dayana V.
Tried this a couple months ago. Really liked it at first, but got very tired of this shampoo set. I honestly didn't finish the bottle, I ended up throwing it away. Smell is nice and works okay I guess. I was having some issue with my hair during this time period as well, my hair became very oily and it was frustrating. Probably was what irritated me about this shampoo to be honest. I normally like their products, so I will definitely try some more of their products.
Becca L.
I bought this at my local target. I thought the smell was nice and the product lathered well. The price is pretty affordable. It was gentle enough on the skin and didn't feel too stripping of oils.
Toiia R.
Acworth , GA
herbal Essences is the best smelling body wash in the world!
I think that it is long lasting and at a very reasonable price, and great value! I simply adore the texture of the body wash. I can buy it at CVS, Rite Aid, and Wal Mart!
Karen L.
If you're looking for a body wash that gives your body a burst of energy, this is it. I don't known if it's in the mind, but it does give your body a burst of energy that lasts a while, while giving off a pleasant fragrance.
Jami S.
Weston, FL
Nice scent and cleans well! Very basic body wash but it's easy to find and is affordable. Not very moisturizing and the scent doesn't linger but that could be a pro, depending on how you feel about that.
Amy T.
Gloucester Courthouse
Oh my goodness, the herbal essence body burst wash is so incredibly amazing ...I love the way it smells and lathers ...this product leaves ur body snelling refreshed and clean
mary t.
Delran, NJ
The smell of the body wash is so fresh. I love the intense lather it provides. When you rinse off it's a clean feeling on your skin, very smooth.