BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, Now in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 2 Invigorating Bursts of Citrus Essences 3 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash gives your skin a burst of citrus scent to energize your senses. Almost like a shot of espresso! Indulge in an exhilarating shower experience that you are bound to love with an invigorating burst of citrus essences. It will awaken your senses leave you feeling energized ready to tackle whatever comes your way. see more...

Mercedes C.
San Antonio, TX
I love the smell the texture of the product the bottle is cute as well. But the lather isn't great unless you use a lot
Ashley F.
Butte, MT
The price is much lower than comparable washes. I leaves you feeling clean and refreshed with a natural scent all day.
Danielle S.
Bourbon, IN
Yess. I love this stuff! It smells so good! It leaves my skin soft and not dry and not filmy like some do. Its great
melanie r.
I adore this product!! I use it every time i take a shower it smells great and leaves my skon smooth and feeling fresh
jonah w.
Pearl City, HI
Good smelling shampoo...cost more and got it once at Walmart because of the price...I would buy it if it was cheaper
Kylee A.
Arkansas City, KS
I love the smell of this body wash. Perfect for summer! The bright color is also fun. Great smell and inexpensive.
Kerstian K.
Milton, FL
I love Herbal, everything from Herbal is my favorite. I can't pick just one as my favorite. They all smell amazing.
stephanie g.
Williamstown, NJ
Herbal essemce is wonderful, smells amazing and the smell lasts all day long. I always get complements on the smell
Lesly A.
I just love the smell of this body wash it is inexpensive and has a really good smell that I definitely recommend
Heather M.
Lampasas, TX
I love herbal essence body wash. Although I have found that they all smell the same but still a great body wash.