Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash, 15.8 fl oz uploaded by Nemesis G.Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash, 15.8 fl oz uploaded by Manerva P.Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash, 15.8 fl oz uploaded by Tory K.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, Now in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 2 Invigorating Bursts of Citrus Essences 3 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash gives your skin a burst of citrus scent to energize your senses. Almost like a shot of espresso! Indulge in an exhilarating shower experience that you are bound to love with an invigorating burst of citrus essences. It will awaken your senses leave you feeling energized ready to tackle whatever comes your way. see more...

Kerstian K.
Milton, FL
I love Herbal, everything from Herbal is my favorite. I can't pick just one as my favorite. They all smell amazing.
stephanie g.
Williamstown, NJ
Herbal essemce is wonderful, smells amazing and the smell lasts all day long. I always get complements on the smell
Kylee A.
Arkansas City, KS
I love the smell of this body wash. Perfect for summer! The bright color is also fun. Great smell and inexpensive.
Lesly A.
I just love the smell of this body wash it is inexpensive and has a really good smell that I definitely recommend
Heather M.
Lampasas, TX
I love herbal essence body wash. Although I have found that they all smell the same but still a great body wash.
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
This smells amazing and I occasionally buy it when I am bored of the same scents and want to switch things up
Marcia M.
The scent isn't the bed and I didn't really care for the actual product. It was just ok and didn't last long
Kathy I.
Sheboygan, WI
Love the light fruity smell that this body wash has.and it lathers us well, definitely worth buying again.
Kathy M.
Sacramento, CA
This product smells great and the scent stays with you after you shower! This has been my favorite scent!
Carmen T.
Dallas, TX
This is my favorite body wash it smells amazing and is really good for its value I love it it's the best