BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, Now in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 2 Invigorating Bursts of Citrus Essences 3 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash gives your skin a burst of citrus scent to energize your senses. Almost like a shot of espresso! Indulge in an exhilarating shower experience that you are bound to love with an invigorating burst of citrus essences. It will awaken your senses leave you feeling energized ready to tackle whatever comes your way. see more...

Lisa J.
Albany, OR
I am not against the body wash but it doesn't lather very good in my opinon so I feel I have to use more and it runs out faster.
Maria Gabriela H.
Nice product, i always like the herbal essences products. These are nices and with smell of fruits let my hair like the amazonas
Shelbi D.
The scent was amazing! I really like the little burst beads in the soap it made my skin feel refreshed. Def recommend to others!
Kendall R.
Louisville, KY
The smell is very nice, but it is just like any other body wash you'd get at the store. So if you like the smell then go for it.
kim v.
Luzerne, PA
I have it in my bathroom now its a great product I buy in the summer ,very clean scent and not to pricey when your on a budget
Stephanie H.
Lancaster, CA
I love the scent of this body wash. I have it in the shampoo and conditioner as well. It's amazing! I use it every single day!
Sally D.
Grapevine, TX
I love this Herbal Essence Burst Body Wash wash. It leaves my skin super smooth and soft after using it. It smells great too.
Sarah G.
This body wash smells great! It's nice for morning showers. The washing power is just what I expect from a normal body wash.
Victoria F.
Logan Twp, NJ
This smells so good and leaves me feeling refreshed after using it! I love the way it lathers on. Very reasonably priced too.
Rachel B.
I will try just about any body wash on the market. What I like about this one is that it's so affordable and smells so goo!