Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash, 15.8 fl oz uploaded by Nemesis G.Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash, 15.8 fl oz uploaded by Manerva P.Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash, 15.8 fl oz uploaded by Tory K.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, Now in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 2 Invigorating Bursts of Citrus Essences 3 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash gives your skin a burst of citrus scent to energize your senses. Almost like a shot of espresso! Indulge in an exhilarating shower experience that you are bound to love with an invigorating burst of citrus essences. It will awaken your senses leave you feeling energized ready to tackle whatever comes your way. see more...

Lisa J.
Albany, OR
I am not against the body wash but it doesn't lather very good in my opinon so I feel I have to use more and it runs out faster.
kim v.
Luzerne, PA
I have it in my bathroom now its a great product I buy in the summer ,very clean scent and not to pricey when your on a budget
Stephanie H.
Lancaster, CA
I love the scent of this body wash. I have it in the shampoo and conditioner as well. It's amazing! I use it every single day!
Sally D.
Grapevine, TX
I love this Herbal Essence Burst Body Wash wash. It leaves my skin super smooth and soft after using it. It smells great too.
Sarah G.
Chicago , IL
This body wash smells great! It's nice for morning showers. The washing power is just what I expect from a normal body wash.
Amber A.
Phoenix, NY
This body wash wasn't bad, it lathered well and the cost wasn't too bad either. I just personally didn't love the smell.
Mercedes C.
San Antonio, TX
I love the smell the texture of the product the bottle is cute as well. But the lather isn't great unless you use a lot
Ashley F.
Butte, MT
The price is much lower than comparable washes. I leaves you feeling clean and refreshed with a natural scent all day.
melanie r.
I adore this product!! I use it every time i take a shower it smells great and leaves my skon smooth and feeling fresh
jonah w.
Pearl City, HI
Good smelling shampoo...cost more and got it once at Walmart because of the price...I would buy it if it was cheaper