BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, Now in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 2 Invigorating Bursts of Citrus Essences 3 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash gives your skin a burst of citrus scent to energize your senses. Almost like a shot of espresso! Indulge in an exhilarating shower experience that you are bound to love with an invigorating burst of citrus essences. It will awaken your senses leave you feeling energized ready to tackle whatever comes your way. see more...

Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Herbal Essences is an amazing brand. I absolutely love the scent, for me it is so fruity. It is such a gentle body wash, i use it every other day since it doesn't leave a squeaky feeling on my skin so i can use it every time i have a shower.
Manerva P.
I really like herbal essences body burst body wash it is my frist time ever using it and it is good plus I like the sent i would like to try other sent to
Rosalie C.
Davenport, FL
Love these since they are affordable and easy to find. They don't leave the skin dry and they have a few scents to choose from which all smell pleasant.
Melody R.
Louisville
i love herbal essences it smells good and the smell stays with you all day it doesnt dry out my skin i usually buy it at walmart because i can buy more
Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
Body wash is as amazing as hair products! This body wash leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. The smell is amazing and lasts for multiple hours.
Lisa S.
Tucson, AZ
Very strong scented, didn't dry out my skin. A little goes a long way. I love that there are different scents and Herbal Essence is a trusted brand.
Kourtney S.
Monroe, NC
I have been using Herbal Essences for years. I love the Body Burst scent, it is my favorite and lasts throughout the day without being too strong.
mary t.
Delran, NJ
The smell of the body wash is so fresh. I love the intense lather it provides. When you rinse off it's a clean feeling on your skin, very smooth.
Justin C.
Laredo, TX
This is my favorite brand. It smells so tropical and you can feel it deep cleaning the skin as you rinse it leaves body feeling smooth and fresh.
Lauren S.
Brooklyn Park, MN
This smells fantastic! Definitely recommend. People kept stopping me and saying that I smelt awesome. Keeps you clean, don't need to use too much