Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash, 15.8 fl oz uploaded by Manerva P.Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash, 15.8 fl oz uploaded by Nemesis G.Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash, 15.8 fl oz uploaded by Tory K.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, Now in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 2 Invigorating Bursts of Citrus Essences 3 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash gives your skin a burst of citrus scent to energize your senses. Almost like a shot of espresso! Indulge in an exhilarating shower experience that you are bound to love with an invigorating burst of citrus essences. It will awaken your senses leave you feeling energized ready to tackle whatever comes your way. see more...

Erika H.
Erika H.
Grove City, OH
This body wash has a fantastic feel that leaves you feeling refreshed and clean. The smell goes right along with it, with it's fruity goodness.
Perry U.
Perry U.
Hollywood, FL
Using this lately and loving it. It has a great scent although I typically am allergic to things like this. I do enjoy it and recommend it.
twylite l.
twylite l.
Sioux Falls, SD
Just my opinion I didn't like the way my skin feels after using this product. I didn't feel clean when I dried off my skin felt really dry.
carol c.
carol c.
Hastings, NY
Smells great love the smell love how it cleans its deffintly one of my favorites I love to use this product often and would purchase more
Liz Marie M.
Liz Marie M.
Leave your skin smelling fruity and yummy!!! I recommend this. Its truely amazing. Please try it you wont regret how awesome youll smell
patricia m.
patricia m.
Pittston, PA
I Use This , Between My Cherry Blossom ( B&BWS Body Wash ) , Very Long Lasting , I'll Buy This Every So Often , Great Value Affordable
Christak H.
Christak H.
San Antonio, TX
Herbal Essencess is a wonderful product both their body washes and shampoos work wonderful and make my hair and body feel rejuvenate
Ruefina S.
Ruefina S.
Smells to good, love it. Once you start using it you can never stop until its all done addicting it is, because it actually works !
Maria Gabriela H.
Maria Gabriela H.
Nice product, i always like the herbal essences products. These are nices and with smell of fruits let my hair like the amazonas
Kendall R.
Kendall R.
Louisville, KY
The smell is very nice, but it is just like any other body wash you'd get at the store. So if you like the smell then go for it.