Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash, 15.8 fl oz uploaded by Manerva P.Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash, 15.8 fl oz uploaded by Nemesis G.Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash, 15.8 fl oz uploaded by Tory K.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, Now in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 2 Invigorating Bursts of Citrus Essences 3 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash gives your skin a burst of citrus scent to energize your senses. Almost like a shot of espresso! Indulge in an exhilarating shower experience that you are bound to love with an invigorating burst of citrus essences. It will awaken your senses leave you feeling energized ready to tackle whatever comes your way. see more...

Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Manhattan, KS
Herbal essences products always smell great, but I really don't think the quality is so great. I feel like it's not really something you should use on your body.
Manerva P.
Manerva P.
I really like herbal essences body burst body wash it is my frist time ever using it and it is good plus I like the sent i would like to try other sent to
Rosalie C.
Rosalie C.
Davenport, FL
Love these since they are affordable and easy to find. They don't leave the skin dry and they have a few scents to choose from which all smell pleasant.
Melody R.
Melody R.
Louisville
i love herbal essences it smells good and the smell stays with you all day it doesnt dry out my skin i usually buy it at walmart because i can buy more
Maggie G.
Maggie G.
Fairfield, NJ
Body wash is as amazing as hair products! This body wash leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. The smell is amazing and lasts for multiple hours.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Tucson, AZ
Very strong scented, didn't dry out my skin. A little goes a long way. I love that there are different scents and Herbal Essence is a trusted brand.
Kourtney S.
Kourtney S.
Monroe, NC
I have been using Herbal Essences for years. I love the Body Burst scent, it is my favorite and lasts throughout the day without being too strong.
Justin C.
Justin C.
Laredo, TX
This is my favorite brand. It smells so tropical and you can feel it deep cleaning the skin as you rinse it leaves body feeling smooth and fresh.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Brooklyn Park, MN
This smells fantastic! Definitely recommend. People kept stopping me and saying that I smelt awesome. Keeps you clean, don't need to use too much
Erika H.
Erika H.
Grove City, OH
This body wash has a fantastic feel that leaves you feeling refreshed and clean. The smell goes right along with it, with it's fruity goodness.