BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, Now in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 2 Invigorating Bursts of Citrus Essences 3 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash gives your skin a burst of citrus scent to energize your senses. Almost like a shot of espresso! Indulge in an exhilarating shower experience that you are bound to love with an invigorating burst of citrus essences. It will awaken your senses leave you feeling energized ready to tackle whatever comes your way. see more...

Gabriela C.
chicago, IL
First time buying this body wash and I love it because it smells so great. Plus, a little goes a long way. It lasts me about a month is correctly used. Other times less time because I use a lot. It leaves skin soft and smelling very floral which I love.
Elena G.
Brawley, CA
I've tried 3 different scents of these and this one is my favorite. It's a gentle wash and smells like citrus. I love using this in the morning. It is a great price especially when paired with coupons!
Katie D.
Saint Cloud, MN
I bought this because it was on sale at Walmart. I love herbal essences because they never fail me with scents. I usually buy the coconut smell but I tried this and it smells great and leaves me feeling clean every time! love it!
Hailey N.
Bellingham, WA
Herbal essences body burst body wash smells really nice but i feel like your skin doesn't stay smelling like that i feel they should somehow make the smell more intense ?
Adrienne N.
Saint Joseph, MN
Love the fresh and fruit scent. This product is a great value for the price. A little bit goes a long way! I also like that the manufacturer frequently releases coupons.
Amanda L.
Richmond , VA
Herbal essences products always smell great, but I really don't think the quality is so great. I feel like it's not really something you should use on your body.
Tory K.
columbus, OH
Love this stuff. Smells great without being too strong or chemical like. Easy to lather with my loofah. You don't have to use much at a time so the bottle lasts a decent amount of time.
Courtney C.
Milton, FL
These totally give my body a burst of energy! I love the smell of this body wash- this particular scent is actually my favorite out of all of their differ scents available.
Sue S.
Punxsutawney, PA
I didn't really like this body wash the scent was nice but it didn't leave my skin feeling as soft as I would have hoped it would have. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Jadah J.
Sylvester, GA
This body wash product smells amazing. The products smell lasts a very long time. After using this your skin does not dry out but stays soft and full of moisture.