Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash, 15.8 fl oz uploaded by Nemesis G.Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash, 15.8 fl oz uploaded by Manerva P.Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash, 15.8 fl oz uploaded by Tory K.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, Now in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 2 Invigorating Bursts of Citrus Essences 3 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash gives your skin a burst of citrus scent to energize your senses. Almost like a shot of espresso! Indulge in an exhilarating shower experience that you are bound to love with an invigorating burst of citrus essences. It will awaken your senses leave you feeling energized ready to tackle whatever comes your way. see more...

Julie O.
Julie O.
North Berwick, ME
This body wash has a nice, tangerine spice kind of fragrance. It is super fresh and makes me feel uplifted. It isn't really moisturizing, though, so it can be drying to sensitive skin.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
A great drugstore body wash at a good price. i do with it came in a larger size, though. Lovely citrus summery scent that lingers after use. Good lather and easy to use squeeze bottle.
Blanca r.
Blanca r.
N Las Vegas, NV
All herbal essences body wash are great we all have that one that is our faves and the smell does sometimes last long than all those expensive body wash we all go for highly recommend
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
MILTON, Florida
These totally give my body a burst of energy! I love the smell of this body wash- this particular scent is actually my favorite out of all of their differ scents available.
Sue S.
Sue S.
Punxsutawney, PA
I didn't really like this body wash the scent was nice but it didn't leave my skin feeling as soft as I would have hoped it would have. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Salina S.
Salina S.
I used this in high school because I loved the scent, but beyond that it just contains too much chemicals I don't want to be using. Overall alright, would not use again.
Adrienne N.
Adrienne N.
Saint Joseph, MN
Love the fresh and fruit scent. This product is a great value for the price. A little bit goes a long way! I also like that the manufacturer frequently releases coupons.
Hailey N.
Hailey N.
Bellingham, WA
Herbal essences body burst body wash smells really nice but i feel like your skin doesn't stay smelling like that i feel they should somehow make the smell more intense ?
Jadah J.
Jadah J.
Sylvester, GA
This body wash product smells amazing. The products smell lasts a very long time. After using this your skin does not dry out but stays soft and full of moisture.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Manhattan, KS
Herbal essences products always smell great, but I really don't think the quality is so great. I feel like it's not really something you should use on your body.