BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, Now in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 2 Invigorating Bursts of Citrus Essences 3 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash gives your skin a burst of citrus scent to energize your senses. Almost like a shot of espresso! Indulge in an exhilarating shower experience that you are bound to love with an invigorating burst of citrus essences. It will awaken your senses leave you feeling energized ready to tackle whatever comes your way. see more...

Karen W.
Hinesville
Its ok not the best but it was better the the cheap stuff. did not last long because i did have to use more then normal, gentle and ok on scent. cost more then i really like to pay for its value
Tiffany J.
Alkol, WV
The smell of this body wash is amazing and stays with you unlike some soaps that the scent leaves before you get dried off, and the price point is very affordable! I would definitely use again.
Salina S.
I used this in high school because I loved the scent, but beyond that it just contains too much chemicals I don't want to be using. Overall alright, would not use again.
jp L.
Hickory, NC
I had gotten a sample of this and it smells amazing. It takes me back to when Herbal Essences was really popular and in. I did repurchase since the price was a good value for the product. I do recommend to give this product a try, you won't be disappointed.
Julie O.
North Berwick, ME
This body wash has a nice, tangerine spice kind of fragrance. It is super fresh and makes me feel uplifted. It isn't really moisturizing, though, so it can be drying to sensitive skin.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love this body wash. It is so refreshing in the morning when I'm getting ready for the day. It always wakes me up. I feel so clean and energized after using it. I would definitely recommend it for daily use and I plan to purchase it in the future.
Blanca r.
N Las Vegas, NV
All herbal essences body wash are great we all have that one that is our faves and the smell does sometimes last long than all those expensive body wash we all go for highly recommend
Katie M.
This soap smells divine! It keeps me smelling great for several hours after taking a shower. It also matched the scent of my shampoo and conditioner which is an added bonus so that there aren'tconflicting scents. I highly recommend this body wash.
Megan S.
church hill, TN
This product is actually in my shower as we speak! I love anything Herbal Essences. It has always been my favorite shampoo and now they have it in body wash too. The smell is amazing and it latters extremely well. I would definitely recommend it.
Gabriela C.
chicago, IL
First time buying this body wash and I love it because it smells so great. Plus, a little goes a long way. It lasts me about a month is correctly used. Other times less time because I use a lot. It leaves skin soft and smelling very floral which I love.