BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, Now in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 2 Invigorating Bursts of Citrus Essences 3 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash gives your skin a burst of citrus scent to energize your senses. Almost like a shot of espresso! Indulge in an exhilarating shower experience that you are bound to love with an invigorating burst of citrus essences. It will awaken your senses leave you feeling energized ready to tackle whatever comes your way. see more...

Rachel T.
Coral Springs, FL
Like every Herbal Essences product ever, this smells AMAZING! It smells good enough that people think I'm wearing perfume even when I don't put anything on. I was skeptical about their skincare because they are primarily known for hair, but it cleans, skin feels smooth and soft, and it gets the job done.
Kirsten O.
This smells like heaven! Plus a little goes a long way. I received this from my grandma for Christmas and it was such a great gift. It made me feel clean and it made my skin smell nice all day. Plus it was easy to get off of my loofah when I wanted to wash it off.
Lisa S.
Tucson, AZ
Very strong scented, didn't dry out my skin. A little goes a long way. I love that there are different scents and Herbal Essence is a trusted brand.
Heather M.
Lampasas, TX
I love herbal essence body wash. Although I have found that they all smell the same but still a great body wash.
Taylor H.
Pattonsburg , MO
I was really surprised by this product. I enjoyed the scent and the clean it makes me feel.
Leslie M.
A great drugstore body wash at a good price. i do with it came in a larger size, though. Lovely citrus summery scent that lingers after use. Good lather and easy to use squeeze bottle.
Manerva P.
I really like herbal essences body burst body wash it is my frist time ever using it and it is good plus I like the sent i would like to try other sent to
Jennifer M.
Willow Street, PA
It isn't one my favorite body washes but I would buy it again if it became on sale or discounted.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love this body wash. It is so refreshing in the morning when I'm getting ready for the day. It always wakes me up. I feel so clean and energized after using it. I would definitely recommend it for daily use and I plan to purchase it in the future.
Stephanie H.
Lancaster, CA
I love the scent of this body wash. I have it in the shampoo and conditioner as well. It's amazing! I use it every single day!