Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash, 15.8 fl oz uploaded by Manerva P.Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash, 15.8 fl oz uploaded by Nemesis G.Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash, 15.8 fl oz uploaded by Tory K.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, Now in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 2 Invigorating Bursts of Citrus Essences 3 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash gives your skin a burst of citrus scent to energize your senses. Almost like a shot of espresso! Indulge in an exhilarating shower experience that you are bound to love with an invigorating burst of citrus essences. It will awaken your senses leave you feeling energized ready to tackle whatever comes your way. see more...

Susan B.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love this body wash. It is so refreshing in the morning when I'm getting ready for the day. It always wakes me up. I feel so clean and energized after using it. I would definitely recommend it for daily use and I plan to purchase it in the future.
Katie M.
Katie M.
This soap smells divine! It keeps me smelling great for several hours after taking a shower. It also matched the scent of my shampoo and conditioner which is an added bonus so that there aren'tconflicting scents. I highly recommend this body wash.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Church hill, TN
This product is actually in my shower as we speak! I love anything Herbal Essences. It has always been my favorite shampoo and now they have it in body wash too. The smell is amazing and it latters extremely well. I would definitely recommend it.
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Herbal Essences is an amazing brand. I absolutely love the scent, for me it is so fruity. It is such a gentle body wash, i use it every other day since it doesn't leave a squeaky feeling on my skin so i can use it every time i have a shower.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Saint Cloud, MN
I bought this because it was on sale at Walmart. I love herbal essences because they never fail me with scents. I usually buy the coconut smell but I tried this and it smells great and leaves me feeling clean every time! love it!
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Thibodaux, LA
I just purchased this product and it smells great. It's gentle on my skin and fills up the entire room with a fruity scent. It's affordable and can be found at any major retailer. I would purchase it again.
Elena G.
Elena G.
Brawley, CA
I've tried 3 different scents of these and this one is my favorite. It's a gentle wash and smells like citrus. I love using this in the morning. It is a great price especially when paired with coupons!
Tanna L.
Tanna L.
Kyle, TX
Love the smell and how clean I feel after using it. I like trying new body wash and decide to give Herbal Essences a try. I have been using this for about a year and just really happy with the product.
Nancy O.
Nancy O.
Phoenix, AZ
A naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience.
Smooth on the indulgent scent of sweet almond and mint as this smooth and soft pair delivers balanced moisture for smooth strands from root to tip.
Karen W.
Karen W.
Hinesville
Its ok not the best but it was better the the cheap stuff. did not last long because i did have to use more then normal, gentle and ok on scent. cost more then i really like to pay for its value