BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, Now in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 2 Invigorating Bursts of Citrus Essences 3 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash gives your skin a burst of citrus scent to energize your senses. Almost like a shot of espresso! Indulge in an exhilarating shower experience that you are bound to love with an invigorating burst of citrus essences. It will awaken your senses leave you feeling energized ready to tackle whatever comes your way. see more...

Kyndra B.
Copperhill, TN
This product is priced perfectly. It smells very nice, but the smell doesn't really stay on you. It dried my skin out quite a bit (I have sensitive skin). I probably won't purchase again due to that, but I will recommend to my friends that don't have sensitive skin. Overall, it is a reasonable product.
Andi H.
I don't notice anything about this body wash other than it smells really good. It's not amazing or anything, but it gets my body clean and doesn't dry me out. I dunno if it's a good value or not because I got it in a gift set for Christmas last year. But I would consider repurchasing it.
Natalie C.
El Cerrito, CA
This body wash smells so great! I love the voluminous shampoo and conditioner which smells really similar to this body wash. It works pretty well and I think the scent stays on you for a couple of hours. Sometimes herbal essences includes a sample of this with their shampoos!
Stephanie S.
Like all the other herbal essences body washes, this one smells really good, the citrus scent kind of wakes you up. This leaves my skin feeling clean but it doesn't dry my skin out and it doesn't leave any kind of residue on your skin once you've washed it off.
Tanna L.
Kyle, TX
Love the smell and how clean I feel after using it. I like trying new body wash and decide to give Herbal Essences a try. I have been using this for about a year and just really happy with the product.
Nancy O.
Phoenix, AZ
A naturally refreshing, uninhibited experience.
Smooth on the indulgent scent of sweet almond and mint as this smooth and soft pair delivers balanced moisture for smooth strands from root to tip.
Madison L.
Chattanooga, TN
I like the lather and the scent of this. The price of this is also a nice added bonus, If you are just needing a body wash to wake you up in the morning and are not looking for that added moisture or two in one product then this would be a good option for you
Olga K.
This is a great body wash. I love the scent of it. It bubbles great and makes you feel fresh all day. It is very soft on the skin - makes your skin feel like a baby's. I purchased it at Walmart and the price was very affordable. I look forward to taking my showers and will definitely buy it again.
Leslie M.
A great drugstore body wash at a good price. i do with it came in a larger size, though. Lovely citrus summery scent that lingers after use. Good lather and easy to use squeeze bottle.
Richelle S.
Dunnellon, FL
This body wash, does what it's meant to: get you clean. I use it daily, and it makes me smell nice and citrus-y all day. This product lasted me about a month on daily use, and it's not too expensive. Overall, it's a great product if you want to not only be clean, but smell nice as well.