Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash, 15.8 fl oz uploaded by Manerva P.Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash, 15.8 fl oz uploaded by Nemesis G.Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash, 15.8 fl oz uploaded by Tory K.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, Now in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 2 Invigorating Bursts of Citrus Essences 3 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash gives your skin a burst of citrus scent to energize your senses. Almost like a shot of espresso! Indulge in an exhilarating shower experience that you are bound to love with an invigorating burst of citrus essences. It will awaken your senses leave you feeling energized ready to tackle whatever comes your way. see more...

Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Roseland, NJ
I love this! It has a fantastic smell and it even works great as a "shaving cream". However, as much as I find this product to be great, it tends to be slightly drying on my legs. The price point sits at a normal "drugstore" price, leaving this product with my stamp of approval!
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
El Cerrito, CA
This body wash smells so great! I love the voluminous shampoo and conditioner which smells really similar to this body wash. It works pretty well and I think the scent stays on you for a couple of hours. Sometimes herbal essences includes a sample of this with their shampoos!
Chris N.
Chris N.
Escanaba, MI
The smell it great, lathers good and is soothing. I use it about twice a week is great to use.. would buy it again. in gentle to use more often then I do. it a great value for the money. price is great not to expensive.. yes I would def. recommend it to friends and family
Elia J.
Elia J.
The scent is refreshing, sort of tropical with some citrus to it, and I like how well it lathers, because I do enjoy big lather from my body washes. However, the scent does not last very long at all, which is always a downer to me, i prefer scents that last a long time.
Kirsten O.
Kirsten O.
This smells like heaven! Plus a little goes a long way. I received this from my grandma for Christmas and it was such a great gift. It made me feel clean and it made my skin smell nice all day. Plus it was easy to get off of my loofah when I wanted to wash it off.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Like all the other herbal essences body washes, this one smells really good, the citrus scent kind of wakes you up. This leaves my skin feeling clean but it doesn't dry my skin out and it doesn't leave any kind of residue on your skin once you've washed it off.
Madison L.
Madison L.
Chattanooga, TN
I like the lather and the scent of this. The price of this is also a nice added bonus, If you are just needing a body wash to wake you up in the morning and are not looking for that added moisture or two in one product then this would be a good option for you
jp L.
jp L.
Hickory, NC
I had gotten a sample of this and it smells amazing. It takes me back to when Herbal Essences was really popular and in. I did repurchase since the price was a good value for the product. I do recommend to give this product a try, you won't be disappointed.
marisa s.
marisa s.
Buford, GA
Smells great and reasonable prices its all great for the entire family to use make the body feeling fresh and really clean can get it at a lot of department store love the smell and the last a long time sometimes they have it on sale. safe for the family
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
First time buying this body wash and I love it because it smells so great. Plus, a little goes a long way. It lasts me about a month is correctly used. Other times less time because I use a lot. It leaves skin soft and smelling very floral which I love.