BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, Now in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 2 Invigorating Bursts of Citrus Essences 3 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash gives your skin a burst of citrus scent to energize your senses. Almost like a shot of espresso! Indulge in an exhilarating shower experience that you are bound to love with an invigorating burst of citrus essences. It will awaken your senses leave you feeling energized ready to tackle whatever comes your way. see more...

Tempest G.
Bakersfield, CA
Herbal Essences is definately one of the best drugstore brands, not only for body wash but for hair products as well. The scents are amazing and it feels great on the skin. I use this with a loofa and its exfoliates amazingly. I highly recommend this product for people of any skin type.
Nicole P.
Roseland , NJ
I love this! It has a fantastic smell and it even works great as a "shaving cream". However, as much as I find this product to be great, it tends to be slightly drying on my legs. The price point sits at a normal "drugstore" price, leaving this product with my stamp of approval!
L. P.
Apex, NC
I like the herbal essence body wash line. The scent choices are good but I do believe they could expand a little more on the selections they provide and I would also like to see more moisturizer with their line of body washes as I find that they do not provide enough moisture but tend to leave my skin feeling a bit dry.
Chris N.
Escanaba, MI
The smell it great, lathers good and is soothing. I use it about twice a week is great to use.. would buy it again. in gentle to use more often then I do. it a great value for the money. price is great not to expensive.. yes I would def. recommend it to friends and family
Elia J.
The scent is refreshing, sort of tropical with some citrus to it, and I like how well it lathers, because I do enjoy big lather from my body washes. However, the scent does not last very long at all, which is always a downer to me, i prefer scents that last a long time.
Kirsten O.
This smells like heaven! Plus a little goes a long way. I received this from my grandma for Christmas and it was such a great gift. It made me feel clean and it made my skin smell nice all day. Plus it was easy to get off of my loofah when I wanted to wash it off.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
I love the scent of any herbal essence product, this one i like the best. It really gets my skin and my kids skin really clean and our skin smells great after using it! Makes our skin soft, and the scent really seems to last a long time! I purchase this one at Walmart or Target!
Kayla D.
Pittsburgh, PA
It smells so good! It also helps to keep your skin moisturized all day. I wish that it was a little bit thicker though, I tend to squeeze more out of the bottle than I actually need. It's very gentle on the skin I have sensitive skin and have never had an issue. It's the only body wash i use.
Rachel T.
Coral Springs, FL
Like every Herbal Essences product ever, this smells AMAZING! It smells good enough that people think I'm wearing perfume even when I don't put anything on. I was skeptical about their skincare because they are primarily known for hair, but it cleans, skin feels smooth and soft, and it gets the job done.
marisa s.
Buford, GA
Smells great and reasonable prices its all great for the entire family to use make the body feeling fresh and really clean can get it at a lot of department store love the smell and the last a long time sometimes they have it on sale. safe for the family