BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, Now in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 2 Invigorating Bursts of Citrus Essences 3 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash gives your skin a burst of citrus scent to energize your senses. Almost like a shot of espresso! Indulge in an exhilarating shower experience that you are bound to love with an invigorating burst of citrus essences. It will awaken your senses leave you feeling energized ready to tackle whatever comes your way. see more...

Tempest G.
Bakersfield, CA
Herbal Essences is definately one of the best drugstore brands, not only for body wash but for hair products as well. The scents are amazing and it feels great on the skin. I use this with a loofa and its exfoliates amazingly. I highly recommend this product for people of any skin type.
Chris N.
Escanaba, MI
The smell it great, lathers good and is soothing. I use it about twice a week is great to use.. would buy it again. in gentle to use more often then I do. it a great value for the money. price is great not to expensive.. yes I would def. recommend it to friends and family
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
I love the scent of any herbal essence product, this one i like the best. It really gets my skin and my kids skin really clean and our skin smells great after using it! Makes our skin soft, and the scent really seems to last a long time! I purchase this one at Walmart or Target!
Kyndra B.
Copperhill, TN
This product is priced perfectly. It smells very nice, but the smell doesn't really stay on you. It dried my skin out quite a bit (I have sensitive skin). I probably won't purchase again due to that, but I will recommend to my friends that don't have sensitive skin. Overall, it is a reasonable product.
Natalie C.
El Cerrito, CA
This body wash smells so great! I love the voluminous shampoo and conditioner which smells really similar to this body wash. It works pretty well and I think the scent stays on you for a couple of hours. Sometimes herbal essences includes a sample of this with their shampoos!
Madison L.
Chattanooga, TN
I like the lather and the scent of this. The price of this is also a nice added bonus, If you are just needing a body wash to wake you up in the morning and are not looking for that added moisture or two in one product then this would be a good option for you
Richelle S.
Dunnellon, FL
This body wash, does what it's meant to: get you clean. I use it daily, and it makes me smell nice and citrus-y all day. This product lasted me about a month on daily use, and it's not too expensive. Overall, it's a great product if you want to not only be clean, but smell nice as well.
Karen W.
Hinesville
Its ok not the best but it was better the the cheap stuff. did not last long because i did have to use more then normal, gentle and ok on scent. cost more then i really like to pay for its value
jp L.
Hickory, NC
I had gotten a sample of this and it smells amazing. It takes me back to when Herbal Essences was really popular and in. I did repurchase since the price was a good value for the product. I do recommend to give this product a try, you won't be disappointed.
Blanca r.
N Las Vegas, NV
All herbal essences body wash are great we all have that one that is our faves and the smell does sometimes last long than all those expensive body wash we all go for highly recommend