BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, Now in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 2 Invigorating Bursts of Citrus Essences 3 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash gives your skin a burst of citrus scent to energize your senses. Almost like a shot of espresso! Indulge in an exhilarating shower experience that you are bound to love with an invigorating burst of citrus essences. It will awaken your senses leave you feeling energized ready to tackle whatever comes your way. see more...

Isabel S.
I really like this body wash it moisturises and leaves my skin smelling great and feeling soft. I thought it was a reasonable price and good value. Very good for sensitive skin as it is not too harsh. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to others.
Katrina D.
The smell of anything from Herbal Essences is just amazing. The body wash leaves my skins feeling as fresh and clean as their shampoo does with my hair! Worth a try!
Tessa H.
Plymouth , Devon
I've never used the body wash only the hair products but i found the shampoo and conditioner amazing so I can honestly say this will be the same
Ana P.
Rich smells like citrus fruits. Leaves skin soft . I really like the truth. The best is the smell and the moment you find nothing wrong
Ibily B.
Producto de bueno a regular, el precio es un poco elevado para su efecto . Un tiempo me funciono luego ya no fue lo que esperaba
Cathy b.
Very refreshing. Makes shower time very fun. Easy to wash off.

Gentle on the skin, I wish it has better staying power though
Hannah S.
Love love love it smells amazing is great on the skin a little goes a long way it is all round amazing and the price is good
Karen v.
Waxahachie, Texas
Super soapy if that makes sense lol leaves skin really soft, but the scent doesn't last as long as I'd like
Zoe W.
Love herbal essences body washes! fresh and vibrant smells which make u feel awake, refreshed and clean.
I really enjoyed this product and it smells amazing. Lovely product for everyday and great price.