BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, Now in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 2 Invigorating Bursts of Citrus Essences 3 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash gives your skin a burst of citrus scent to energize your senses. Almost like a shot of espresso! Indulge in an exhilarating shower experience that you are bound to love with an invigorating burst of citrus essences. It will awaken your senses leave you feeling energized ready to tackle whatever comes your way. see more...

Amber J.
Smells really good. Lathers well. No itchy or dryness

You will not be disappointed with this
He has always liked this brand and this gel called my attention so I decided to try it . In my opinion the odor explocion promises is true but for my taste is not so pleasant smell as it is very gooey, sweet smells much and that odor lingers . If you are someone who like that kind of fragrance good for you. The price is quite affordable!
Melody R.
Louisville
i love herbal essences it smells good and the smell stays with you all day it doesnt dry out my skin i usually buy it at walmart because i can buy more
Sue S.
Punxsutawney, PA
I didn't really like this body wash the scent was nice but it didn't leave my skin feeling as soft as I would have hoped it would have. I wouldn't recommend this product.
carol c.
Hastings, NY
Smells great love the smell love how it cleans its deffintly one of my favorites I love to use this product often and would purchase more
Zoe W.
Love herbal essences body washes! fresh and vibrant smells which make u feel awake, refreshed and clean.
Nemesis G.
I love shower gels, specially aromatic ones, the ones that smell like fruit are my faves. I have tried most brands but never this one, I finally had the chance to try it and I am in love with it!!! The scent of citrus is amazing and it leaves my skin soft,, clean, fresh, energetic and slightly scented. I really recommend this product if you're a citrus lover!
Cathy b.
Very refreshing. Makes shower time very fun. Easy to wash off.

Gentle on the skin, I wish it has better staying power though
Isabel S.
I really like this body wash it moisturises and leaves my skin smelling great and feeling soft. I thought it was a reasonable price and good value. Very good for sensitive skin as it is not too harsh. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to others.
I really enjoyed this product and it smells amazing. Lovely product for everyday and great price.