BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, Now in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 2 Invigorating Bursts of Citrus Essences 3 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash gives your skin a burst of citrus scent to energize your senses. Almost like a shot of espresso! Indulge in an exhilarating shower experience that you are bound to love with an invigorating burst of citrus essences. It will awaken your senses leave you feeling energized ready to tackle whatever comes your way. see more...

Nicole K.
Running Spgs, CA
Herbal essence body wash smells amazing and at the same time is so cost effective
Nick P.
This smells good and feels good also it leaves a good feel on you and it is cooll
Melodee S.
Sugarloaf, PA
Love the smell of this body wash! I buy all the different sense there so good!
Kasey O.
Smells so good. I recommend this product. Everyone should try this body wash.
Nemesis G.
I love shower gels, specially aromatic ones, the ones that smell like fruit are my faves. I have tried most brands but never this one, I finally had the chance to try it and I am in love with it!!! The scent of citrus is amazing and it leaves my skin soft,, clean, fresh, energetic and slightly scented. I really recommend this product if you're a citrus lover!
Emma H.
Herbal Essences is an amazing brand. I absolutely love the scent, for me it is so fruity. It is such a gentle body wash, i use it every other day since it doesn't leave a squeaky feeling on my skin so i can use it every time i have a shower. You can get it from anywhere, supermarkets, drugstores etc. It is great value for money and i would recommend to anyone!
Sarah B.
United Kingdom
This is one of the best body washes I have used. I have sensitive skin and it's so kind to my skin. The smell is divine, I take this on holiday every year. I've bought around 10 bottles this year already. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves beautiful and fresh scents.
nelly l.
guayaquil
Proporciona a la piel una explosión de aroma cítrico para energizar sus sentidos , casi como un shot de espresso ! Disfrutar de una experiencia de ducha estimulante que usted está obligado a amar
Maria R.
San Sebastian, PR
This product was on sale at one time and I bought a few bottles. Other than it smelling great it left a film on your body as if you did not rinse it all out. Also it left your skin a bit dry .
Isabel S.
I really like this body wash it moisturises and leaves my skin smelling great and feeling soft. I thought it was a reasonable price and good value. Very good for sensitive skin as it is not too harsh. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to others.