Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash, 15.8 fl oz uploaded by Nemesis G.Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash, 15.8 fl oz uploaded by Manerva P.Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash, 15.8 fl oz uploaded by Tory K.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, Now in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 2 Invigorating Bursts of Citrus Essences 3 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash gives your skin a burst of citrus scent to energize your senses. Almost like a shot of espresso! Indulge in an exhilarating shower experience that you are bound to love with an invigorating burst of citrus essences. It will awaken your senses leave you feeling energized ready to tackle whatever comes your way. see more...

Becca L.
I bought this at my local target. I thought the smell was nice and the product lathered well. The price is pretty affordable. It was gentle enough on the skin and didn't feel too stripping of oils.
Toiia R.
Acworth , GA
herbal Essences is the best smelling body wash in the world!
I think that it is long lasting and at a very reasonable price, and great value! I simply adore the texture of the body wash. I can buy it at CVS, Rite Aid, and Wal Mart!
Karen L.
If you're looking for a body wash that gives your body a burst of energy, this is it. I don't known if it's in the mind, but it does give your body a burst of energy that lasts a while, while giving off a pleasant fragrance.
Jami S.
Weston, FL
Nice scent and cleans well! Very basic body wash but it's easy to find and is affordable. Not very moisturizing and the scent doesn't linger but that could be a pro, depending on how you feel about that.
Amy T.
Gloucester Courthouse
Oh my goodness, the herbal essence body burst wash is so incredibly amazing ...I love the way it smells and lathers ...this product leaves ur body snelling refreshed and clean
Stephanie S.
Like all the other herbal essences body washes, this one smells really good, the citrus scent kind of wakes you up. This leaves my skin feeling clean but it doesn't dry my skin out and it doesn't leave any kind of residue on your skin once you've washed it off.
Tory K.
Columbus, OH
Love this stuff. Smells great without being too strong or chemical like. Easy to lather with my loofah. You don't have to use much at a time so the bottle lasts a decent amount of time.
mary t.
Delran, NJ
The smell of the body wash is so fresh. I love the intense lather it provides. When you rinse off it's a clean feeling on your skin, very smooth.
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
Bought this out of curiosity and it smells amazing but I was just not a fan of this product I don't feel like it was anything special
Victoria F.
Logan Twp, NJ
This smells so good and leaves me feeling refreshed after using it! I love the way it lathers on. Very reasonably priced too.