BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, Now in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 2 Invigorating Bursts of Citrus Essences 3 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash gives your skin a burst of citrus scent to energize your senses. Almost like a shot of espresso! Indulge in an exhilarating shower experience that you are bound to love with an invigorating burst of citrus essences. It will awaken your senses leave you feeling energized ready to tackle whatever comes your way. see more...

Julie O.
Its good smelling scent lingers for hours definitely one of my go toos that i go back to
Molly M.
Mckinney, TX
Smells great and doesn't dry out my skin like other body gels. I love all of the scents.
sequoia m.
Crandall, TX
Love this body wash it's great on my skin and I love it so much it's smells really good
Kristina D.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this. It smells absolutely wonderful and leaves your skin smelling just as nice.
Madeline J.
Adelanto
Love this body wash. Love the scent. Love herbal essences. Love the price. Does its job
Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
Highly recommended smells amazing like all these do and makes skin so soft and supple
Crystal T.
Scotland, IN
Smells great and it leaves my skin soft and plus its cheap! I like all of the scents.
Cynthia O.
Harlingen, TX
Great product and smells great. Highly recommend if you like a light floral scent.
Jess R.
Santa Monica, CA
Anything herbal essences is always great but I always love their burst body wash!!
Siera S.
Milton, NC
Smells great!
It's super cheap!
And it feels great on my skin!
Will buy again