Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash, 15.8 fl oz uploaded by Nemesis G.Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash, 15.8 fl oz uploaded by Manerva P.Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash, 15.8 fl oz uploaded by Tory K.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, Now in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 2 Invigorating Bursts of Citrus Essences 3 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash gives your skin a burst of citrus scent to energize your senses. Almost like a shot of espresso! Indulge in an exhilarating shower experience that you are bound to love with an invigorating burst of citrus essences. It will awaken your senses leave you feeling energized ready to tackle whatever comes your way. see more...

Jess R.
Santa monica, CA
Anything herbal essences is always great but I always love their burst body wash!!
Cynthia O.
Harlingen, TX
Great product and smells great. Highly recommend if you like a light floral scent.
Nicole K.
Running Spgs, CA
Herbal essence body wash smells amazing and at the same time is so cost effective
Nick P.
This smells good and feels good also it leaves a good feel on you and it is cooll
Kimberly S.
San Antonio, TX
I used the honey I smell good and I love the scent and it doesn't feel so sticky
Melodee S.
Sugarloaf, PA
Love the smell of this body wash! I buy all the different sense there so good!
Kasey O.
Smells so good. I recommend this product. Everyone should try this body wash.
Charnae W.
Gadsden, AL
It took me awhile to realize they had a body wash out! But when I bought it I fell in love!!!! it smelled so good and fresh it had a strong Citrus scent to it but I loved it!!! I smelled like a orange all day LOL this stuff is very inexpensive surprisingly..... I felt squeaky clean every time I used this!!!! Try this stuff out guys!!!!!
Elena F.
The scent is great, I don't need a whole ton to get my loofah lathered up, I don't feel like it makes my skin softer, I have a lot of favorite body washes and this doesn't quite cut it for me. It's a good size and affordable and sold everywhere--worth a try.
Dayana V.
Tried this a couple months ago. Really liked it at first, but got very tired of this shampoo set. I honestly didn't finish the bottle, I ended up throwing it away. Smell is nice and works okay I guess. I was having some issue with my hair during this time period as well, my hair became very oily and it was frustrating. Probably was what irritated me about this shampoo to be honest. I normally like their products, so I will definitely try some more of their products.