BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, Now in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 2 Invigorating Bursts of Citrus Essences 3 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash gives your skin a burst of citrus scent to energize your senses. Almost like a shot of espresso! Indulge in an exhilarating shower experience that you are bound to love with an invigorating burst of citrus essences. It will awaken your senses leave you feeling energized ready to tackle whatever comes your way. see more...

Jennifer M.
Willow Street, PA
It isn't one my favorite body washes but I would buy it again if it became on sale or discounted.
Megan K.
I love this product! All of their scents smell wonderful! And, it leaves your hair feels great!
Selena M.
Galeton, PA
Makes
your skin super super soft and it smells good and end it is very cheap and very fordable
Amber J.
Smells really good. Lathers well. No itchy or dryness

You will not be disappointed with this
mellissa d.
Love the smell stays on all day. My boyfriend loves it too. Glad to find something he likes.
Sarah K.
Reading, PA
Awesome! Love this stuff! Smells great and makes skin feel great! Haven't stopped using it!
Madeline M.
Riverside, IL
I love the smell of this body wash. Lasts while, good for everyday use. Defiantly my go to.
Taylor H.
Pattonsburg , MO
I was really surprised by this product. I enjoyed the scent and the clean it makes me feel.
Jade R.
This is one of my favorite body washes. It smells amazing and makes my skin feel so soft.
Tania P.
Pleasant Grv, UT
This body wash makes me feel super clean and the smell its delicious and last for a while