Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash, 15.8 fl oz uploaded by Manerva P.Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash, 15.8 fl oz uploaded by Nemesis G.Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash, 15.8 fl oz uploaded by Tory K.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, Now in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 2 Invigorating Bursts of Citrus Essences 3 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash gives your skin a burst of citrus scent to energize your senses. Almost like a shot of espresso! Indulge in an exhilarating shower experience that you are bound to love with an invigorating burst of citrus essences. It will awaken your senses leave you feeling energized ready to tackle whatever comes your way. see more...

Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Pattonsburg , MO
I was really surprised by this product. I enjoyed the scent and the clean it makes me feel.
Jade R.
Jade R.
This is one of my favorite body washes. It smells amazing and makes my skin feel so soft.
Tania P.
Tania P.
Pleasant Grv, UT
This body wash makes me feel super clean and the smell its delicious and last for a while
Julie O.
Julie O.
Its good smelling scent lingers for hours definitely one of my go toos that i go back to
Molly M.
Molly M.
Mckinney, TX
Smells great and doesn't dry out my skin like other body gels. I love all of the scents.
Madeline J.
Madeline J.
Adelanto
Love this body wash. Love the scent. Love herbal essences. Love the price. Does its job
sequoia m.
sequoia m.
Crandall, TX
Love this body wash it's great on my skin and I love it so much it's smells really good
Kristina D.
Kristina D.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this. It smells absolutely wonderful and leaves your skin smelling just as nice.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
Highly recommended smells amazing like all these do and makes skin so soft and supple
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Scotland, IN
Smells great and it leaves my skin soft and plus its cheap! I like all of the scents.