BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, Now in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 2 Invigorating Bursts of Citrus Essences 3 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash gives your skin a burst of citrus scent to energize your senses. Almost like a shot of espresso! Indulge in an exhilarating shower experience that you are bound to love with an invigorating burst of citrus essences. It will awaken your senses leave you feeling energized ready to tackle whatever comes your way. see more...

Jadah J.
Sylvester, GA
This body wash product smells amazing. The products smell lasts a very long time. After using this your skin does not dry out but stays soft and full of moisture.
Crystal T.
Scotland, IN
Smells great and it leaves my skin soft and plus its cheap! I like all of the scents.
Siera S.
Milton, NC
Smells great!
It's super cheap!
And it feels great on my skin!
Will buy again
10/10
Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
Highly recommended smells amazing like all these do and makes skin so soft and supple
Kasey O.
Smells so good. I recommend this product. Everyone should try this body wash.
Nicole K.
Running Spgs, CA
Herbal essence body wash smells amazing and at the same time is so cost effective
Rosalie C.
Davenport, FL
Love these since they are affordable and easy to find. They don't leave the skin dry and they have a few scents to choose from which all smell pleasant.
Carmen T.
Dallas, TX
This is my favorite body wash it smells amazing and is really good for its value I love it it's the best
Tiffany J.
Alkol, WV
The smell of this body wash is amazing and stays with you unlike some soaps that the scent leaves before you get dried off, and the price point is very affordable! I would definitely use again.
L. P.
Apex, NC
I like the herbal essence body wash line. The scent choices are good but I do believe they could expand a little more on the selections they provide and I would also like to see more moisturizer with their line of body washes as I find that they do not provide enough moisture but tend to leave my skin feeling a bit dry.