BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, Now in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 2 Invigorating Bursts of Citrus Essences 3 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash gives your skin a burst of citrus scent to energize your senses. Almost like a shot of espresso! Indulge in an exhilarating shower experience that you are bound to love with an invigorating burst of citrus essences. It will awaken your senses leave you feeling energized ready to tackle whatever comes your way. see more...

Heather M.
Lampasas, TX
I love herbal essence body wash. Although I have found that they all smell the same but still a great body wash.
Ashley M.
Smells great, lathers well, affordable. One of the better grocery store brands and available at a good price.
Marcia M.
The scent isn't the bed and I didn't really care for the actual product. It was just ok and didn't last long
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
This smells amazing and I occasionally buy it when I am bored of the same scents and want to switch things up
Ocie J.
Rockaway Bch, OR
Always a great smell. Average quality, good buy. It's a great stand by but I wouldn't use it all the time.
Kathy I.
Sheboygan, WI
Love the light fruity smell that this body wash has.and it lathers us well, definitely worth buying again.
Carmen T.
Dallas, TX
This is my favorite body wash it smells amazing and is really good for its value I love it it's the best
Kathy M.
Sacramento, CA
This product smells great and the scent stays with you after you shower! This has been my favorite scent!
Maddi C.
Tucson, AZ
The scent is very very nice and it lathers well. 10/10. would totally recommend to friends and family!!!
Katelyn H.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Affordable, smells great and bottle looks cute! Smell jingles even after the shower too which is great!