Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash, 15.8 fl oz uploaded by Manerva P.Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash, 15.8 fl oz uploaded by Nemesis G.Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash, 15.8 fl oz uploaded by Tory K.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, Now in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 2 Invigorating Bursts of Citrus Essences 3 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash gives your skin a burst of citrus scent to energize your senses. Almost like a shot of espresso! Indulge in an exhilarating shower experience that you are bound to love with an invigorating burst of citrus essences. It will awaken your senses leave you feeling energized ready to tackle whatever comes your way. see more...

Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash, 15.8 fl oz
He has always liked this brand and this gel called my attention so I decided to try it . In my opinion the odor explocion promises is true but for my taste is not so pleasant smell as it is very gooey, sweet smells much and that odor lingers . If you are someone who like that kind of fragrance good for you. The price is quite affordable!
L. P.
L. P.
Apex, NC
I like the herbal essence body wash line. The scent choices are good but I do believe they could expand a little more on the selections they provide and I would also like to see more moisturizer with their line of body washes as I find that they do not provide enough moisture but tend to leave my skin feeling a bit dry.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Coral Springs, FL
Like every Herbal Essences product ever, this smells AMAZING! It smells good enough that people think I'm wearing perfume even when I don't put anything on. I was skeptical about their skincare because they are primarily known for hair, but it cleans, skin feels smooth and soft, and it gets the job done.
Kyndra B.
Kyndra B.
Copperhill, TN
This product is priced perfectly. It smells very nice, but the smell doesn't really stay on you. It dried my skin out quite a bit (I have sensitive skin). I probably won't purchase again due to that, but I will recommend to my friends that don't have sensitive skin. Overall, it is a reasonable product.
Olga K.
Olga K.
This is a great body wash. I love the scent of it. It bubbles great and makes you feel fresh all day. It is very soft on the skin - makes your skin feel like a baby's. I purchased it at Walmart and the price was very affordable. I look forward to taking my showers and will definitely buy it again.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Pittsburgh, PA
It smells so good! It also helps to keep your skin moisturized all day. I wish that it was a little bit thicker though, I tend to squeeze more out of the bottle than I actually need. It's very gentle on the skin I have sensitive skin and have never had an issue. It's the only body wash i use.
Andi H.
Andi H.
I don't notice anything about this body wash other than it smells really good. It's not amazing or anything, but it gets my body clean and doesn't dry me out. I dunno if it's a good value or not because I got it in a gift set for Christmas last year. But I would consider repurchasing it.
Tempest G.
Tempest G.
Bakersfield, CA
Herbal Essences is definately one of the best drugstore brands, not only for body wash but for hair products as well. The scents are amazing and it feels great on the skin. I use this with a loofa and its exfoliates amazingly. I highly recommend this product for people of any skin type.
Richelle S.
Richelle S.
Dunnellon, FL
This body wash, does what it's meant to: get you clean. I use it daily, and it makes me smell nice and citrus-y all day. This product lasted me about a month on daily use, and it's not too expensive. Overall, it's a great product if you want to not only be clean, but smell nice as well.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
I love the scent of any herbal essence product, this one i like the best. It really gets my skin and my kids skin really clean and our skin smells great after using it! Makes our skin soft, and the scent really seems to last a long time! I purchase this one at Walmart or Target!