Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash

Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash gives your skin a burst of citrus scent to energize your senses--almost like a shot of espresso! Indulge in an exhilarating shower experience that you are bound to love with an invigorating burst of citrus essences. It will awaken your senses and leave you feeling energized and ready to tackle whatever comes your way.

Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash:

• Indulge in an exhilarating shower experience
  • Invigorating bursts of citrus essences
  • Enjoy irresistible, long-lasting fragrance
  • Your favorite Herbal Essences scents now in a body wash

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Pearl Extract, Passiflora Laurifolia Flower Extract, Passiflora Quadrangularis Flower Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5.

• Does anybody else like herbal essences body wash what is your fav...1 Answers
  • I'm sure it smells as good as their shampoos, but does it leave a...1 Answers
  • How does it smell? I love their products but am worried that it w...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It smells amazing, lathers great, and really wakes you up with the strong smell of citrus." in 7 reviews
  • "It smells really nice but it is very watery to me and it does not lather very well compared to dove or bath and body works body washes." in 4 reviews
kaytie L.
Terre Haute , IN
Review for: 11.1 Oz more...
I absolutely love this body wash! It leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling very good. I could recommend this body wash to others. It smells s fresh and clean.
Ambar Z.
I love body washes and I love citrus essences, so when I first saw this product on a shelf, I had to give it a try. It makes me feel invigorated and happy awake in the morning, its lather makes me feel pampered and unique when taking my after work shower. This body burst almost makes me feel like my cup of coffee every day. When is cold, gray and dark outside, there's a sun for my senses right there in the comfort of my shower. 😄
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received a sample of Herbal Essences Burst Body Wash. I'm over the strange color additives though. Products should be natural colors! The scent was too much for me too. It's been relocated to the guest samples. If someone visits and needs supplies/toiletries, it's theirs to take!
Stefanie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love my essence. Love the floral smells. The formula is awesome. Not watery. Easy to wash off. And leaves your skin feeling and smelling good. I purchase all my herbal essence products at Walmart. Body washes are great bang for your buck. About $4 for good quality is A+ in my book
Leslie K.
I absolutely LOVEEEEEEE the smell of this body wash & the way it makes my skin feel just makes love it even more ! It's super cheap plus if I add coffee grounds & coconut oil I can make a bomb body scrub out of it & be 10x softer & smell like it longer !
Christina B.
Blasdell, NY
I love this body wash! It smells amazing and leaves a lasting scent on my skin. The smell definitely wakes me up in the morning. I bought this at Target and Walmart. I am planning purchasing it again and would recommend this to others.
Sarah A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Omg this smells amazing, and I go through body wash a lot. Walmart has it at a reasonable low price and it's a big bottle not a small tiny one! So I know I had to buy it, love their body washes!
Elizabeth G.
Eldon, MO
Ok well I purchased this because I loved the scent however as a body was I kind of dislike it, however as a face wash I liked it much better. It didn't lather up as well as I'm used to for a body wash, so I stuck it to the side and left it sitting. Then one morning I ran out of face wash and decided to use this. It has an invigorating scent that woke me up and is mild enough for me to use daily on my face. So while I have not been using this as a body wash I might continue to use it as a face wash.
lauren v.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received a free sample of this from p&g. It was a good size sample as well so i got a lot of uses out of it! It smells absolutely amazing, and its not too strong smelling either. It did leave my skin very soft and smooth as well. I look forward to buying it in the store. (which i did look up and found out that the price for a bottle is amazing as well) If your thinking about trying out i would definitely recommend.)
Emily S.
Haleyville, AL
I have tried this and the Rose body wash from Herbal Essences. They both smell amazing. I was worried that the rose scent would smell like an old lady, but I was surprised. It has just the right amount and doesn't overpower. I do prefer the citrus body burst bc it awakens my senses on early mornings.

This body wash lathers very well and rinses well. Just wish it didn't look so similar to shampoo bottles bc I have accidentally bought too many shampoos.
Sharonda  S.
Paterson, NJ
Is it better than bath and body works lol that's all I want to know cause I've never heard of this body wash....someone please let me know I want to try it....does it dry out your skin?
Morgan V.
Sudbury , ON
Does anyone know where you can get this in Canada?
Mariah T.
Reno, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does it smell? I love their products but am worried that it won't smell nice.
Manerva P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anybody else like herbal essences body wash what is your favorite sent I like burst body wash I have not tried and other sent
Amanda C.
Lakeport, CA
How do people like this product? have you found something better for around the same price?