BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash gives your skin a burst of citrus scent to energize your senses--almost like a shot of espresso! Indulge in an exhilarating shower experience that you are bound to love with an invigorating burst of citrus essences. It will awaken your senses and leave you feeling energized and ready to tackle whatever comes your way.

Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash:

• Indulge in an exhilarating shower experience
  • Invigorating bursts of citrus essences
  • Enjoy irresistible, long-lasting fragrance
  • Your favorite Herbal Essences scents now in a body wash

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Pearl Extract, Passiflora Laurifolia Flower Extract, Passiflora Quadrangularis Flower Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5.

• Does anybody else like herbal essences body wash what is ...1 Answers
  • I'm sure it smells as good as their shampoos, but does it...1 Answers
  • How does it smell? I love their products but am worried t...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "It smells amazing, lathers great, and really wakes you up with the strong smell of citrus." in 7 reviews
  • "It smells really nice but it is very watery to me and it does not lather very well compared to dove or bath and body works body washes." in 4 reviews
lynette j.
Phoenix, AZ
The smell is amazing, doesn't over dry or in general dey skin. The smell actually stays on your skin after the shower and when I sweat when I'm out playing sports or working out, I can smell the body wash scent!
Megan B.
Wooster, OH
Love the smell of this body wash. A little bit goes a long way. I feel like I have had this forever and I’m still using it! Very tropical smelling. Doesn’t damage my dry skin with the scents.
Elena F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The scent is great, I don't need a whole ton to get my loofah lathered up, I don't feel like it makes my skin softer, I have a lot of favorite body washes and this doesn't quite cut it for me. It's a good size and affordable and sold everywhere--worth a try.
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells great and works well for my husband but for my skin it’s just not great. I have dry sensitive skin. It dries it out worse and my skin is begging for some intense lotion even after I use my in shower lotion. Not my favorite but the price was good!
Natascha B.
Marsing, ID
The smell of this body wash is great. However I find that I have a hard time getting it to lather. I have really soft water and I don’t have problems with other soaps.
kaytie L.
Terre Haute , IN
I absolutely love this body wash! It leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling very good. I could recommend this body wash to others. It smells s fresh and clean.
Ambar Z.
I love body washes and I love citrus essences, so when I first saw this product on a shelf, I had to give it a try. It makes me feel invigorated and happy awake in the morning, its lather makes me feel pampered and unique when taking my after work shower. This body burst almost makes me feel like my cup of coffee every day. When is cold, gray and dark outside, there's a sun for my senses right there in the comfort of my shower. 😄
Dayana V.
Tried this a couple months ago. Really liked it at first, but got very tired of this shampoo set. I honestly didn't finish the bottle, I ended up throwing it away. Smell is nice and works okay I guess. I was having some issue with my hair during this time period as well, my hair became very oily and it was frustrating. Probably was what irritated me about this shampoo to be honest. I normally like their products, so I will definitely try some more of their products.
Kerri B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love the smell of this body wash and it feels so nice and fresh on my skin. It's one of my favorite body washes. I also love the Herbal Essences Brand for body wash. It's not expensive and you can find it at most drug stores and grocery stores!! Love it!
Shartique C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite body washes ever!! The pump top makes it super easy to used and I only need one pump for my whole shower. I use a shower puff with it and it does the job. The smell is really good but doesn't linger on the skin. I have sensitive skin but this doesn't break me out at all. I would recommend this product because it is inexpensive, gets the job done, and leaves you feeling soft and clean.
Sharonda  S.
Paterson, NJ
Is it better than bath and body works lol that's all I want to know cause I've never heard of this body wash....someone please let me know I want to try it....does it dry out your skin?
Morgan V.
Sudbury , SC
Does anyone know where you can get this in Canada?
Mariah T.
Reno, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does it smell? I love their products but am worried that it won't smell nice.
Manerva P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anybody else like herbal essences body wash what is your favorite sent I like burst body wash I have not tried and other sent
Amanda C.
Lakeport, CA
How do people like this product? have you found something better for around the same price?