BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Body Burst Body Wash: Your favorite Herbal Essences scents, now a body wash Indulge in an exhilarating shower experience Invigorating bursts of citrus essences Enjoy irresistible, long-lasting fragrance see more...

• Does anybody else like herbal essences body wash what is your fav...1 Answers
  • I'm sure it smells as good as their shampoos, but does it leave a...1 Answers
  • How does it smell? I love their products but am worried that it w...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It smells amazing, lathers great, and really wakes you up with the strong smell of citrus." in 7 reviews
  • "It smells really nice but it is very watery to me and it does not lather very well compared to dove or bath and body works body washes." in 4 reviews
Jennifer S.
Columbia, SC
Wonderful price. The smell is very energizing and wakes me up in the mornings. I like that I can carry that citrus scent throughout my whole shower and post-shower routine seeing as I use the corresponding shampoo, conditioner, mousse, and hairspray. The scent doesn't linger on my skin however. That is a plus for me, but may disappoint some other people. I work in healthcare and cannot have any heavily perfumed products because it may be offensive to some people. I also am a migraine sufferer and they are often triggered by scent and I do have to say that this scent did not trigger any for me. It is a very pleasant food like citrus scent, not too perfumey. This product makes my skin feel clean and not dried out. Not overly moisturized, but I don't feel like my skin is stripped when using this. I don't usually need to wear lotion on my skin and this didn't make me feel like I needed to, which some body washes in the past have done. It didn't "WOW" me, but for the price and the convenience I definitely will repurchase this product.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
Herbal Essences is another favorite brand I like when it comes to shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. Sometimes the prices are a little higher, but the bottles are always a nice size and I think it's worth it. I've never found a product from Herbal Essences that doesn't smell good. The Body Burst smells absolutely divine and it lathers very well. You feel fresh and clean after each shower.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
It smells good but for me I don't really like it because my skin does t agree with some of the ingredients since they made me have a rash therefore I won't be using it however just because it didn't work for me doesn't me it would work well with others. I would recommend only to those without sensitive skin.
Jesus D.
This was a good body wash to use as I got it with a coupon it is not something I always buy. Though I would say it is worth the price that was paid with the coupon for sure. It cleaned my hair and left it looking very nice. I would buy it again for sure if i had another coupon.
Sara M.
Kingsville, TX
LOVE this body wash! It's my go-to...always stocking up at the grocery store. It smells SO GOOD! Actually I started using it way back when as I had asked my husband to pick me up some body wash at the grocery store and he chose this one based on the smell.
Victoria E.
Imperial, CA
If you're looking for a body wash that smells great and develops a great lather, this body wash is what you're looking for. I love how this body was creates a great lather, smells great and leaves your skin feeling great. I'll definitely be repurchasing!
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
Herbal Essence makes my skin feel AMAZING. We are a super active family. At the lake or beach nonstop during the summer if we are not at the ball field. Herbal Essence is a great price, scent, and product! Would recommend to anyone for purchasing.
Brenda D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I was running low on cash and needed body wash, so I saw this Herbal Essences Body wash. I decided to try it for 2 reasons. The price was in my budget and I remembered the commercial for this product !! It smelled wonderful not to strong.
Tywana B.
Detroit, MI
I love body washes I'm really not one for soap bar. I just prefers body washes. This one smells amazing and it is really great on my skin and it mmakes me feel amazing after a day out all day nwith the kids...amazing
Stina G.
Cathlamet, WA
I have been a fan of the Herbal Essences scents for most of my life. This body wash leaves a light, but noticeable fragrance, and leaves my skin super soft. Unbeatable for the price, it's a fixture in my home!
Sharonda  S.
Paterson, NJ
Is it better than bath and body works lol that's all I want to know cause I've never heard of this body wash....someone please let me know I want to try it....does it dry out your skin?
Morgan V.
Sudbury , ON
Does anyone know where you can get this in Canada?
Mariah T.
Reno, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
How does it smell? I love their products but am worried that it won't smell nice.
Manerva P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anybody else like herbal essences body wash what is your favorite sent I like burst body wash I have not tried and other sent
Amanda C.
Lakeport, CA
How do people like this product? have you found something better for around the same price?