Herbal Essences Blowout Smooth Shampoo

Get your flirtiest blowout with Herbal Essences Blowout Smooth Shampoo. The Herbal Essences Blowout Smooth system preps strands for smooth, flirty results while protecting them from blow drying and heat styling damage. The result is a blowout that’s touchably soft and smooth, perfumed with the scent of exotic lotus.

• Promotes a variety of blowout looks
  • Promotes clean, smooth & soft strands
  • Helps hair sustain heat
  • For use with Blowout Smooth conditioner

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance/Parfum, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Red 33, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

Buy on Walgreens
MeTime M.
I love the smell of these herbal essences products! But somehow this didn't appeal to my hair - didn't feel as clean, gave me flat hair and wasn't hydrating enough. I didn't repurchase-- these smells good though
Celine S.
Winter Park, FL
This makes my hair super soft and nourished. Definitely gives my hair a very sleek and natural look. It’s great for oily hair as well. I love how it also doesn’t weigh my hair down. Very satisfied with this product!
Robin K.
This shampoo smells so good. I have purchased it for my daughter who ha really long hair. She loves it. It's leaves her hair super clean and certainly holds up to any competition. Will buy again.
Ekaette E.
Carson, CA
I love this shampoo. I noticed that it gave me a better blow out after my first use. My hair has so much volume now. It lathers but not much depending on how much product you use. It smells great, which is expected with Herbal Essence products. Smells fruity which I prefer and I always get compliments on it. Would recommend.
Laurel H.
Meridian, MS
I love the herbal essences shampoos!! All of them smell amazing!! Especially this one in particular is one of my favorites!! It lathers very nicely and leaves my hair smelling great and feeling nice and smooth!! Will be purchasing again and would recommend!! Herbal Essences Blowout Smooth Shampoo
Brittany B.
I love Herbal Essence and it's always my go to hair care brand. However, I didn't like the Blowout Smooth. I have fine hair and maybe that's why but it always made my hair look oily and weighted down. So I don't recommend this for anyone who has fine or thin straight hair. Use Body Envy instead!
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
Honestly this is a great product for the price. I was very impressed with the results I received from this product. It never fails to leave my hair silky and smooth. After using this product my hair always looks shiny and a lot healthier. I would recommend this and would definitely purchase again.
Raelyn R.
Emmet, AR
This stuff smells SO good!!!! I swear the smell lasts for days! and it makes my hair feel so soft!!! It's one of my favorite shampoos! I'm very satisfied with this product, it does the job!! I love having my hair smell good and know for a fact every time i use This, it will!!
Lexi B.
Crossville, AL
love!!! can go days without washing my hair and it not look oily! makes my hair extremely smooth and soft!!! My hair looks shiny and healthier after using it. Love it so much more than my last Redken shampoo. Awesome combo with the matching conditioner!
Amanda R.
Tampa, FL
This product smells so good and is so affordable! I didn't give it 5 stars because it didn't leave a noticeable difference in my hair but it does work a lot better than most cheap hair products and they have a wide range of other hair care.
Nitzia G.
Dinuba, CA
Does this really work?
Becky P.
I've noticed that this product sometimes leaves my hair feeling oily… does anyone else?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How does it smell?
Brittany B.
How do you all feel about this product? It makes my hair feel dirty and lackluster. Could it be because my hair is super fine?